Dude destroys an entire gym at arm wrestling without resting between matches

My tendonitis is flaring up just watching that
The last time I arm wrestled was when I was 18. After I landed some terrible tendonitis that took months to go away. Never again.

You really believe the girl at the end is the only one capable of beating him?
Did you take that seriously? Arm wrestlers are generally really cool people so with children and women they usually let them win.

Devon Larratt?

Not even him. Devon is a great arm wrestler but prime for prime and p4p John beats him. Its amazing when a guy his size beats monsters like Dennis and even guys like Devon is still bigger than him.

I think the doc Pulling John about Brzenk is on youtube.

Loving the more mainstream resurgence of armwrestling.

Let the kid go against Devin Leveratt. Also LOL at Larry Wheels getting starched so easily.

Let the kid go against Devin Leveratt. Also LOL at Larry Wheels getting starched so easily.
He has already went against Larratt. Did well but still got smoked.

Larry isnt very good left handed. His right hand is good though. I just saw a video if him beating school boys brother so I think he has a decent chance against school boy right handed.

It's weird, arm-wrestling. I remember in school, it became a craze and everyone wanted in at lunchtime. The guys you'd expect to be owning the show, the bigger, more alpha rugby-boy types, weren't the top dogs. It was these two blokes who were what you'd call 'meh'. Neither jocks nor nerds, not massive but not small, just a pair of regular-sized but relatively chunky/thick boys. They couldn't be touched.

Do they just technique it like this guy where you just sit down basically?

Yeah, Schoolboy, "he's so hot right now". The latest star/fad in the YouTube strength video sphere, here, was already posted in the P&M strongman thread. The second guy in line in your OP video is Larry Wheels ("the strongest bodybuilder in the world"):

Schoolboy lives in New York and travels the New England competitive armwrestling scene so seeing him talk in Russian acting Russian is BS. He is Russian but he has spent years in the US.

Not quite. Their first match was right handed when school boy lost and before that match he was competing left handed so it shouldn't have been much of a problem.

Their second match was left handed and school boy won decisively.
He was still burned out you could clearly see it. Armwrestling is exhausting, you use 100% of your strength to get a pin.

Devon Larratt?
You could comfortably give Larratt the #2 spot.

Brzenk is the undisputed, undeniable greatest of all time. Infact he is lowkey one of the greatest sportsman ever. 25 years unbeaten in a supermatch.

The scariest thing though is he was 198lbs division naturally but went up into the heavyweight and superheavyweight. He only ever arm wrestled guys weighing from 240-300lbs and still beat them all. That's inconceivable, it just doesn't happen. Usually, a guy jumps up even 10-15lbs and he gets destroyed.

The day he lost to Voveoda broke me, he should never have pulled injured.

He has already went against Larratt. Did well but still got smoked.

Larry isnt very good left handed. His right hand is good though. I just saw a video if him beating school boys brother so I think he has a decent chance against school boy right handed.

theyd all get smokee by prime Kaz
History-of-Bill-Kazmaier-1024x560.jpg

Those guys weren't even trying.

Here's the 2nd guy on the same day, actually trying to win... still loses but there's a big difference in effort.

And he didn't beat them all, they just edited out when he lost:

Back