Dude destroys an entire gym at arm wrestling without resting between matches

Khaled was fresh while Schoolboy was burned out from already having his matches.

They have since rematched and School Boy took him to the cleaners.

Not quite. Their first match was right handed when school boy lost and before that match he was competing left handed so it shouldn't have been much of a problem.

Their second match was left handed and school boy won decisively.

Not quite. Their first match was right handed when school boy lost and before that match he was competing left handed so it shouldn't have been much of a problem.

Their second match was left handed and school boy won decisively.

Just a thought.

Doesn't look like he's only using his right arm there.. also it's taxing on the CNS full stop.

John Brzenk is undisputed goat. He is too old to compete seriously anymore unfortunately.

Pulling John is a great documentary about him. Never though I would be enthralled over a 2 hour doc on arm wrestling.

Reactions: DLX
Pulling John is a great documentary about him. Never though I would be enthralled over a 2 hour doc on arm wrestling.
That is the movie that got me started following the sport. Travis Bagent is fun. used to be the best left handed.

Why does this shit look super fake?

Why does this shit look super fake?
You mean because arm wrestlers dont look super jacked? That's normal. Guys who work full time training arm wrestling dont need to be jacked. They just work specific muscle groups to put your arm on the table.

You mean because arm wrestlers dont look super jacked? That's normal. Guys who work full time training arm wrestling dont need to be jacked. They just work specific muscle groups to put your arm on the table.
I don’t mean he has to be jacked but it looks too easy, like some of the guys on the other side give up or don’t even have their elbows down.

Yeah it seems like most of those guys gave up before they even started. It seems suspicious to me. But I'm no arm wrestling expert.
Right. That Indian dude in the polo legit just gave up instantly, seems set up. I feel like most people could put up somewhat of a fight for at least a couple seconds unless you are weak as fuck.

Right. That Indian dude in the polo legit just gave up instantly, seems set up. I feel like most people could put up somewhat of a fight for at least a couple seconds unless you are weak as fuck.

I think most of them did it just for the video and didn't want to have their arm torn off.

That dude is using his whole weight which is cheating in arm wrestling

Yeah it seems like most of those guys gave up before they even started. It seems suspicious to me. But I'm no arm wrestling expert.

It's real..

I could probably do that to most of those guys.. not sherbragging here but armwrestling isn't about big, shiny muscles.. if you know how to use them it's a great asset but unless you know how to armwrestle it matters very little..

I used to armwrestle 2 times a week for about 6 months at 15-16 and that basic technique is enough to make some gorillas look stupid..

A truely elite, strong guy is unimaginely hard to beat..

This is Awa Jashell. @26:40 in the video he unofficially breaks a world weight lifting record by lifting the millenial dumbbell 5 times. What's so crazy about that is he has very little experience weight lifting at all. He is a genetic freak.

He arm wrestled school boy right handed and won which is just as insane.

Awa is a freak of nature and his hands / wrists are absurdly strong. Very impressive.

I don’t mean he has to be jacked but it looks too easy, like some of the guys on the other side give up or don’t even have their elbows down.
They already know they dont stand a chance which is why they look very resigned to it.

That dude is using his whole weight which is cheating in arm wrestling
In school it was seen as cheating but it's a part of competitive arm wrestling. You are allowed to use your body weight and follow your arm down to the pin.

Back