Dude destroys an entire gym at arm wrestling without resting between matches

This is Awa Jashell. @26:40 in the video he unofficially breaks a world weight lifting record by lifting the millenial dumbbell 5 times. What's so crazy about that is he has very little experience weight lifting at all. He is a genetic freak.

He arm wrestled school boy right handed and won which is just as insane.

GOAT

Him beating that dude at 1:22 is pretty damn impressive. forgot his name but I know he is a top arm wrestler and still is pretty good at his age right now in his 60's I think. Also beating Dennis is probably the most impressive thing.
Yes beating Cyplenkov that easily was nuts.

This is Awa Jashell. @26:40 in the video he unofficially breaks a world weight lifting record by lifting the millenial dumbbell 5 times. What's so crazy about that is he has very little experience weight lifting at all. He is a genetic freak.

The amount of bullshit in that video from muhammad was rough but Awa is stupid strong. Naturally very very gifted with a great grip.

Last edited:

Khaled was fresh while Schoolboy was burned out from already having his matches.

They have since rematched and School Boy took him to the cleaners.

It's weird, arm-wrestling. I remember in school, it became a craze and everyone wanted in at lunchtime. The guys you'd expect to be owning the show, the bigger, more alpha rugby-boy types, weren't the top dogs. It was these two blokes who were what you'd call 'meh'. Neither jocks nor nerds, not massive but not small, just a pair of regular-sized but relatively chunky/thick boys. They couldn't be touched.

It's weird, arm-wrestling. I remember in school, it became a craze and everyone wanted in at lunchtime. The guys you'd expect to be owning the show, the bigger, more alpha rugby-boy types, weren't the top dogs. It was these two blokes who were what you'd call 'meh'. Neither jocks nor nerds, not massive but not small, just a pair of regular-sized but relatively chunky/thick boys. They couldn't be touched.
Arm wrestling is just about technique & natural strength. Has nothing to do with size or physique.

Back