Dude builds underground bunker from 42 buried buses

MEANWHILE
WelldocumentedSinfulGoitered-size_restricted.gif
giphy-1-what-women-want-40900665-480-270.gif

If the movies are anything to go by it will be all leather and fucking, and mutant rat people on motorbikes

I wanna see that shit

Exactly

My time to shine!

lordhumongousjpg-9c7f22b518a1781e.jpg

OK sensible question time, would you allow religion to survive, assuming they are mostly younger kids? Would you share religious or political history?
Or try and correct the mistakes we've made?

And if there was only room for one tinned drink, what would you bring a slab of?

I would allow religion to survive. I would teach mostly my religion but would make sure knowledge of the main global religions was also kept in some form (books, etc.). I think keeping political records around is also helpful for knowing and learning from our past.

Hmmmm, tinned drink? Do you mean like cans of something? I'm recovering alcoholic so I probably wouldn't take tins of alcohol for me. But as far as bartering or "rewards" I might keep some alcohol on site :)

How would you answer your own questions you posed?

OK sensible question time, would you allow religion to survive, assuming they are mostly younger kids? Would you share religious or political history?
Or try and correct the mistakes we've made?

And if there was only room for one tinned drink, what would you bring a slab of?
I'm of the opinion that religion (small 'r') is an evolved trait which manifests in either Religious behaviour or belief in conspiracy theories etc. I think the established Religions do a much better job of putting the dampeners on crazies than pop up, new religions so it would make sense to include them.

I would allow religion to survive. I would teach mostly my religion but would make sure knowledge of the main global religions was also kept in some form (books, etc.). I think keeping political records around is also helpful for knowing and learning from our past.

Hmmmm, tinned drink? Do you mean like cans of something? I'm recovering alcoholic so I probably wouldn't take tins of alcohol for me. But as far as bartering or "rewards" I might keep some alcohol on site :)

How would you answer your own questions you posed?
Jeez that's a lot of responsibility, I genuinely don't know about religion, as we've all witnessed first hand the good and bad that having faith can cause, I think I may have to opt for nature as God.
Something we can only witness and choose to either assist it to live or watch it die.
I feel like maybe we need to reset everything, forget hierarchys ever existed.
Shit who knows, guarantee I wouldn't be one who survived anyway

And ginger beer for the drink!

Good job. Useless but good job.

BTW... where the fuck does people like that get the money and time to build those things? That has been always a question for me.

our lockerroom for HS boys basketball and football was a below ground nuclear bomb shelter

granted i did go to HS on a USMC base just south of DC

Back