Rumored Dubois vs Whyte Oct.29th

both slow as shit, be interesting if Dubious can hold up enough to land a big one

the winner should fight the Joyce-Parker winner

Big step up for Dubois. Dangerous fight for Whyte’s chin after his current streak.

Should be a really fun fight for us to watch. Ill go with Whyte by KO.

Good fight. I slightly favour Dubois at this point. Not sure how much is left of Whytes chin after those Povetkin and Fury fights and its not like it was all that great to begin with.

I like it. I have a feeling that Whyte’s chin won’t hold up though.

i like it. i'll take dubois by KO.

don’t know how whyte prevents a KO loss here with his willingness to get in exchanges. dubois retires him imo

didn't Dubois and Joyce already fight?
yeah joyce really laid it on him. once dubois’ eye started swelling & the pace caught up to him, the fight was a foregone conclusion. that was years ago though, and dubois is presumably getting better. joyce has been old and declining since he debuted. i wouldnt be mad at a rematch.

if joyce beats parker though, he should be fasttracked to a title fight. time has always been running out for him. its this year, next year, or never.

Someone is getting KOed. Picking Dubois to win this considering Whyte’s post-Fury shape even if the experience gap is significant.

both slow as shit, be interesting if Dubious can hold up enough to land a big one

If Parker wins sure, cause white hold that win over him right before the streak.
But if Joyce wins then he deserves an immediate title shot.
We need some new undefeated blood to step up.

Man folks are down on Whyte big time. Making me rethink this one lol

Man folks are down on Whyte big time. Making me rethink this one lol

he's just very very basic and im not sure he would stand up to a Dubious shot all that well. Lets not forget, while he got beat by Joyce, he landed some absolute bombs on Joyce that i dont think Whyte would be able to handle

everyone doubts you after a ko but whyte deals with fringe guys

he's just very very basic and im not sure he would stand up to a Dubious shot all that well. Lets not forget, while he got beat by Joyce, he landed some absolute bombs on Joyce that i dont think Whyte would be able to handle
If Whyte is basic what is Joyce? He has the power to do it but can he tee off on Whyte like he did Joyce, before Whyte does it to him?

I just havent seen enough from Dubois to favor him. This is a huge step up in competition.

If Whyte is basic what is Joyce? He has the power to do it but can he tee off on Whyte like he did Joyce, before Whyte does it to him?

I just havent seen enough from Dubois to favor him. This is a huge step up in competition.

i think its a natural step up, he's poven he can beat all the domestic guys, next up is Whyte..it'll be interesting while it lasts thats for sure

i predict Dubois comes out and throws one uppercut, and the fight's over

Are you sure you want a possible rematch with Joyce. The pre fight interviews and trash talk between those 2 is probably gonna send you over the edge pal!

tbf Dubois had potentially fought a tougher fight in Joyce. And the fight was close, I think Dubois was up on the cards until face broke late in the fight. And the shots that Joyce ate early would’ve stopped 90% of the HW division. They would’ve knocked out Whyte

Whyte is definitely quicker though, deceptively long reach, good jab and his short left hook has more power than anything slow joe throws. There’s definitely a bigger chance that Whyte lands a big shot on Dubois first, than joe, who pretty much grinds his opponents down

Very different fights imo but this is a real 50/50. hope it happens. Don’t even think I’ll have a dog in this fight, just really want to see it

Back