Dubbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My next intelligent question is wtf is the op?

OP stands for Original Post, meaning the first post or the topic of the thread.

A few times people mean it as Original Poster. But the more popular term for the creator of the thread is TS - Thread Starter.

I think it depends on who you are and how long you've been here. The great Blake Bowman posted here years prior to making it on TUF and was dubbed/banned (on at least one occasion) for racism and trolling. As far as I know his account is still here, though I don't believe he posts much if at all.

It was well timed though. The back piece was ridiculous, with Goku calling up a Spirit Bomb, Freiza, Cell, Piccolo, Vegeta, etc. shit was just ridiculous. Apparently the guy was a cop and his wife was fat and played WoW, therefore he considered everyone who played MMORPGS to be fat jobless losers like his wife... And I said all that, but didn't get dubbed until the "over 9,000" reference to his stupid tattoo.

Oh well.

lmao I've said worse and haven't been dubbed.

Zapatas - im shocked about your lack of sherdog knowledge. You sound brand new to sherdog lol but you're still cool in my book

Zapatas - im shocked about your lack of sherdog knowledge. You sound brand new to sherdog lol but you're still cool in my book

LMAO! I like to keep things simple. I didnt find out what ts was til about 1 year ago.

Last edited:
i have no idea, but i think i've got a pretty good record, in that i've only gotten dubz twice. maybe three times, can't remember.

Never had dubbs. I got my first infraction the other week for sarcastically calling someone a bitch. It's all good doe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back