Dubbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First rule of dub club:

You should've posted this in the OT.

I hear max of three times,

If you get dubbed 3 times over the course of 30 days then it's an automatic ban, even if the Mod doesn't hand out a ban as an Infraction

Some of the popular people here are on dubbs seemingly every other month. If nobody's ever heard of you, you can probably afford 2 or 3 dubbs if you're lucky.

Some of the popular people here are on dubbs seemingly every other month. If nobody's ever heard of you, you can probably afford 2 or 3 dubbs if you're lucky.

So like cans get cut on 2 fight losing streaks but fan favourites get more rope?

Sounds like high school rules.

Depends on how much vCash you have too.

Lend me 5,000 and I'll give you a free ban.

Still don't really understand how people manage to get dubbs? You can drop f-bombs and most other slurs seem to be auto-filtered, so what is it, running afoul of a power-tripping moderator? Posting teh n00dz?

If a poster gets butt hurt and hits the report button, you can get them for almost anything.

That's a steal considering vcash will probably be reset again in 2 weeks.

Kanye-west-laugh.gif

My next intelligent question is wtf is the op?

Still don't really understand how people manage to get dubbs? You can drop f-bombs and most other slurs seem to be auto-filtered, so what is it, running afoul of a power-tripping moderator? Posting teh n00dz?

In the other sports sections you can call this team and that team a bunch of cans. Call a fighter a can and it's Dubb City. Crave hate people doing that.

Not sure if this is an appropriate thread for this forum, but I just got a quick question.
How many times can an account get yellow cards?

As many times as long as your infraction points don't reach 10. If it does, you're automatically banned. A single infraction is worth 1 point while double yellow cards are 4 points. The infraction lasts for 30 days. Even if it goes away, your infractions goes on your permanent record and will be one of the determining factors when mods evaluate you for dubs or ban in the future.

As many times as long as your infraction points don't reach 10. If it does, you're automatically banned. A single infraction is worth 1 point while a double yellow card are 4 points. The infraction lasts for 30 days. Even if it goes away, your infractions goes on your permanent record and will be one of the determining factors when mods evaluate you for dubs or ban in the future.

Best answer yet. Thx Senor Mod.

Fighter Bashing and Flaming are the two most common violations posters make.

Sherdog User Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back