Dubbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zap

It's clobberin' time.
@red
Reaction score
Not sure if this is an appropriate thread for this forum, but I just got a quick question.
How many times can an account get yellow cards?

I hear max of three times, but mods can be bribed if you send them a pic of your junk.

Still don't really understand how people manage to get dubbs? You can drop f-bombs and most other slurs seem to be auto-filtered, so what is it, running afoul of a power-tripping moderator? Posting teh n00dz?

Posting book spoilers in the GoT tv show thread is a good way to test it out.

This forum's moderation and rule keeping are just inconsistent. I got dubbed for saying a guys Dragonball Z back piece tattoo was over 9,000.

This forum's moderation and rule keeping are just inconsistent. I got dubbed for saying a guys Dragonball Z back piece tattoo was over 9,000.

heh

To be fair that meme is woefully overused.

heh

To be fair that meme is woefully overused.

It was well timed though. The back piece was ridiculous, with Goku calling up a Spirit Bomb, Freiza, Cell, Piccolo, Vegeta, etc. shit was just ridiculous. Apparently the guy was a cop and his wife was fat and played WoW, therefore he considered everyone who played MMORPGS to be fat jobless losers like his wife... And I said all that, but didn't get dubbed until the "over 9,000" reference to his stupid tattoo.

Oh well.

You have a nice smile.

I still have all my own teeth. I'm fairly sure that posting infraction PMs from the mods verbatim in a thread is a good way to get teh dubbs lol, I witnessed that first hand the other day in the heavies. The hammer was laid down post-haste.

Sounds like you offended a powertripping mod. I did that once. Been dubbed twice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back