Media Duane Ludwig : TJ vs Cejudo final flyweight fight

Yeah it was assumed as such.

If Cejudo pulls it off, he will likely get a rematch at BW.

Flyweight division Rankings:
24401970-dead-flies-on-brown-paper.jpg

Anyone else rooting for a chaos result just as a fuck you to Dana?

Like say, Dillashaw misses weight, the fight goes on, and Cejudo wins.

Ideally TJ wins and kills the 125 division.
If anyone wants to move up great, if not..

Cya.

Then we might be able to have a 165 division.

Just something about ludwig tho. He could read me out my birth certificate and i wouldn't believe him

Can't wait to see the fake "hardcores" screaming and crying about 125 being closed, after ignoring 95 percent of flyweight fights since the start of the division.

He also said TJ is weighing "mid 30's" right now and that TJ is a special champion and he doesn't feel he is obligated to fight the winner of Moraes/Assuncao, neither of them excite him and neither are big money fights. Seems like they are really gonna push hard for Max Holloway if TJ gets by Cejudo.

He also said TJ is weighing "mid 30's" right now and that TJ is a special champion and he doesn't feel he is obligated to fight the winner of Moraes/Assuncao, neither of them excite him and neither are big money fights. Seems like they are really gonna push hard for Max Holloway if TJ gets by Cejudo.
If he actually fights Max.. wow.. That size disadvantage is way too much.

I think overlooking Cejudo is dangerous especially at 125 for the first time.

I think Max destroys TJ.

If he actually fights Max.. wow.. That size disadvantage is way too much.
I'd much rather see Moraes win and then fight TJ for the title. After that, maybeeee we can talk about going up to 145, but yea I just don't see how he could beat Holloway.

Why does 125 have to go for 165
They have no impact on each other
I think 125 goes and that’s it no other divisions till Conor wants to become triple champ

Makes no fucking sense . They have all these ESPN cards , you would think they would want more divisions. Some of them flyweights are good ,this ufc calendar year is going to end up like 2014 . Just terrible ass cards.

Makes no fucking sense . They have all these ESPN cards , you would think they would want more divisions. Some of them flyweights are good ,this ufc calendar year is going to end up like 2014 . Just terrible ass cards.

Even if you have more cards, more divisions doesn't automatically make sense if divisions aren't worth their real estate (so to speak) on cards.

If the rate at which you add outruns the value added by those fighters/fights, that's exactly how you end up with product dilution*.

*Dilution in terms of what people want to actually watch, not in terms of fighting ability. Plenty of people would rather see B-level HWs fight than A-level flyweights. It is what it is.

That's not too chaotic. TJ misses weight, the fight should be for the Bantamweight title and they could just switch to promoting Henry as 2 division champ

Ideally TJ wins and kills the 125 division.
If anyone wants to move up great, if not..

Cya.

Then we might be able to have a 165 division.
So you want the UFC to get rid of the flyweight division, presumably because "no one cares about the flyweights" and it waters down the cards. And you want the creation of a 165lb division, which will terribly water down both LW and WW. Sounds legit.

Naw. I want full chaos, like TJ misses weight by 3-4 pounds, hospitalized, Cejudo refuses to fight TJ, and then Cejudo fights Benavidez for the 125 title.

Naw. I want full chaos, like TJ misses weight by 3-4 pounds, hospitalized, Cejudo refuses to fight TJ, and then Cejudo fights Benavidez for the 125 title.
So much for your hopes and dreams. The BW king made weight.

Back