DUANE LUDWIG: 'TJ CAN HURT CODY, BUT CODY CAN'T HURT TJ'

cody-knocks-down-tj.gif

*Face palm

Did...did he see the first fight? That first round was not good for TJ.

TJ was literally saved by the bell last fight.

Bang is high as fuck

hqdefault.jpg

I understand caping for your boy but that's a bit much when he literally got dropped in front of you..

If there were no time limits and it was a fight to the death, TJ likely would have been dead. This fight is great because it is so competitive. Up until NeckTats got caught, he was much sharper.

If there were no time limits and it was a fight to the death, TJ likely would have been dead. This fight is great because it is so competitive. Up until NeckTats got caught, he was much sharper.
And if I had wheels I'd be a wagon

C'mon Cody ko him in the first TJ is getting way too cocky

Got TJ in this scrap, but that's just Duane's Banged Brain babbling again.

I thin Duane's point is that TJ recovered from the shot above and Cody did not recover from a less severe shot below
T.J.-Dillashaw-def-Cody-Garbrandt-via-knockout-punches.gif

That can't be any further from his statement.

The point he made is straight forward.

'TJ CAN HURT CODY, BUT CODY CAN'T HURT TJ'

getting dropped is the definition of being hurt.

I thin Duane's point is that TJ recovered from the shot above and Cody did not recover from a less severe shot below
Not really the same, TJ got caught on the buzzer, was allowed to stumble back to his stool and recover between rounds.

Not really the same, TJ got caught on the buzzer, was allowed to stumble back to his stool and recover between rounds.
TJ recovered quick.He got up immediately after he got knocked down.Even though he was wobbly while going to the his corner.Even for the followup GNP, TJ was clearly aware, bounched up and was moving his head side by side and got up before the bell rang.While Cody turtled up when he got knocked down.

Last edited:
yeah but the 1st was at the horn

Back