Duane Ludwig: "TJ beats everybody." when asked about Faber

ludwig needs to come back for faber

Ariel asks Ludwig around the 1:04 mark, "Who gets the better of each other in sparring? TJ or Faber?"
Duane answers, "TJ beats everybody."
Pretty interesting considering it's a bit of slap in the face to talk about sparring sessions.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/2...-dillashaw-duane-ludwig-michael-bisping-eddie

Considering he just did what Faber couldn't, and nobody on his team could do...wouldn't it make sense he gets the better of the guys in sparring?

The UFC needs this Faber vs Dillishaw fight. Trainer vs trainee...partner vs partner....friend vs old friend...With no Anderson, GSP or any other legend names at the moment they stand to bank out financially well from this fight and the publicity along with it. Yes, I think Urijah is legendary at his weight. Humble, truly gifted fighter,. From a business model if Faber beats bruce leeroy which he should. The UFC will undoubtedly push this fight

You have no idea what you're talking about...the way you build a fan base is by letting people do what they want to do and not try and control them, pal. The UFC doesn't need this at all, it doesn't even matter. Faber could even jump up a weight and do what DC did and avoid gym teammates, it is that easy.

I personally think Faber gave a very fair assessment of how things ended with Ludwig and Duane is the one continuing to be a dick about it.

Make Faber/Ludwig Dana. Let Faber shut him the fuck up.

tj/faber would be like real life rocky 5

make it happen dana

I personally think Faber gave a very fair assessment of how things ended with Ludwig and Duane is the one continuing to be a dick about it.

Make Faber/Ludwig Dana. Let Faber shut him the fuck up.

Someone's butt hurt.

tj/faber would be like real life rocky 5

make it happen dana

Reminds me of Rocky and Tommy as well.

I'm just a guy looking in from the outside, though. I have no idea what either guy is like in person.

Drama aside though, at the post fight presser TJ was all class.......I really hope it stays that way for the sake of the team.

Back