Duane Ludwig: "TJ beats everybody." when asked about Faber

not everything is a slap in the face. sometimes a comment is just a comment.

I thought that what happens during sparring stays in the gym.

not everything is a slap in the face. sometimes a comment is just a comment.

Anyone that trains knows that results of sparring sessions stay in the gym.
Too many factors and variables to conclude to anything, unless you want to burn some bridges.
Ludwig has stated publicly that he'll back TJ or even Mendes over Faber. Also has said that Faber made leaving the Shire way easier.

Faber was opening hos mouth about Ludwig originally, so this isn't that unexpected.

Too many factors and variables to conclude to anything, unless you want to burn some bridges.
Ludwig has stated publicly that he'll back TJ or even Mendes over Faber. Also has said that Faber made leaving the Shire way easier.
Yeah. Whoever is getting the better of the sparring at a given moment could only be doing so with the aid of a temporary factor, like tiredness of his partner, etc...

Haha there was a guy at my gym who used to own everyone in jitz because he'd come in a little later, so he had a fresh tank when everyone else was tired. He's a legit purple belt so it's not like he actually had no skills, but it was just funny cause my coach thought he had worked real hard on his conditioning.. when in reality, he had been working hard, at his job :icon_chee

Faber vs Ludwig, makes more sense than watching Caceres get stomped.

He can beat all of TAM at the same time with his footwork. Damn :icon_chee

Team Shire Male or is it Alpha Shire whuwhu

It's supposed to, yes. I think Duane and Faber have some sort of beef now as well though...

Too much beef in the pasture, 1 gotta go.

a0-media-collegehumor-cvcdn-com_23_41_469b614e65a1ec142322f245337f19e8-jpg.25224

Maybe Ludwig thinks this will stop people from asking about it. He clearly supports Dillashaw over Faber.

The UFC needs this Faber vs Dillishaw fight. Trainer vs trainee...partner vs partner....friend vs old friend...With no Anderson, GSP or any other legend names at the moment they stand to bank out financially well from this fight and the publicity along with it. Yes, I think Urijah is legendary at his weight. Humble, truly gifted fighter,. From a business model if Faber beats bruce leeroy which he should. The UFC will undoubtedly push this fight

Can't help but sense the "Machida Era" everytime I listen to Duane and TJ.

Back