Duane Ludwig/Faber beef ???

A buddy of mine works at this Juice shop at the airport and....

Could it have anything to do with Ludwig getting close to Fabers mum? My friend works for the NSA and said he has seen the emails snd texts they send to each other.

Master Thong said that Duane couldn't handle his papaya salad

One time someone came into the only juice shop in London and said that he had no idea who Faber was, but Jimi Manuwa once robbed his house, so he was able to offer an inside opinion, and told me Faber was jealous of Ludwig ' nickname... Uriah wanted to be Bang, bro!

if that's your joke, then don't quit your day job

Oh man, the old "don't quit your day job" jibe. Infinitely funnier when you are using it to try and shutdown another bad joke.

This goldie comeback is up there with "I know you are, I said you are, but what am I" in its shear versatility and originality.

Well played.

Uriah said duane was over emotional and would get raging mad when things didn't go correctly during training, which would make everyone feel awkward and kill the vibe during sessions. Also was annoyed with his motor mouth and constant cussing.

Duane was annoyed with Fabers friends that would show up and cause distractions when he was trying to have serious, focused training. He was asked to come in and coach, and he never felt like he was head coach with Uriah trying to be the gym leader and constantly contradict his schedule. It bothered him that Uriah never had an organized schedule.

Now he will have his own gym under his control and nobody can tell him how to run it.

Tj was the only one who was completely dedicated to duanes striking coaching.

Ludwig was serious about training, and Faber was disorganized and distracted? Believable.

Rumour has it that Faber got mad at Duane for not defending TAM when people referred to their training centre as "The Shire."

I'm guessing it was just a clash of personalities. Faber seems relaxed and just goes with the flow of life. I remember when he lost his belt to Brown, he was dissapointed, but stated that life's too good to be mad or upset..something like that. I do imagine Faber being very confident and cocky, but at the same time, he's probably pretty chill.

I heard from a guy who does the audio for the UFC's post fight press conferences that Faber overheard Duane say that he did not care for California Love.

Back