Duane Ludwig/Faber beef ???

Ludwig insisted that Faber was 5'5. Faber said he was closer to 5'6, so he should get to round up.

Uriah said duane was over emotional and would get raging mad when things didn't go correctly during training, which would make everyone feel awkward and kill the vibe during sessions. Also was annoyed with his motor mouth and constant cussing.

Duane was annoyed with Fabers friends that would show up and cause distractions when he was trying to have serious, focused training. He was asked to come in and coach, and he never felt like he was head coach with Uriah trying to be the gym leader and constantly contradict his schedule. It bothered him that Uriah never had an organized schedule.

Now he will have his own gym under his control and nobody can tell him how to run it.

Tj was the only one who was completely dedicated to duanes striking coaching.

Thanks for the serious reply, unlike rest of these clowns.

good read

Someone brought Seagal into the gym one day and so he said "maybe you guys should stop training together and just make passive aggressive remarks about each other in interviews instead."

That was that.

Thanks for the serious reply, unlike rest of these clowns.

good read

Now we can all rest easy. The bromance has been expounded upon. I barely have any fingernails waiting for this knight in spray tan armor to come relieve my brain of this confusion and longing for satisfaction. They WERE in love, but love is never easy. God bless their hard bodies.

A buddy of mine provides Team Alpha Male with glute massages, full body waxes, and piggy back rides.

He says Uriah and Ludwig don't like each other and he knows why but he ain't tellin no one! Na uh no one, not even me.

The disagreement started after Ludwig picked up some food for the team. Faber specifically asked for no cheese on his sandwich. Ludwig brought him back a double cheeseburger. They were never the same since.

if that's your joke, then don't quit your day job

Snap playa, an even better and more original comeback. I like you dude. I like your username and this topic. This has been fucking awesome dude. Keep it rollin.

Buddy of mine works at this juice shop near Team Alpha male training center, and he was told by someone at gym that one of the reasons why Duane is leaving Alpha is because him and faber didn't get along.

Anyone know anything about that ?
In all seriousness, I heard that there was a girl working at that juice shop that Faber would always try and impress with his knowledge of health and fitness. Then Ludwig showed up and gave the whole shop a lesson. He had an orgy in the back with her and her manager that same afternoon. Faber showed up at his normal time and found the store closed, later finding out why.

For some reason it doesn't surprise me if true.

A buddy of mine knows a guy who walks his dog by the Team Alpha Male gym and said that's not true.

I know this guy who works with a friend who trains at a gym where one of the alpha male members has a friend who sometimes stops in and he told me that Ludwig accused Urijah of having an uneven tan.

I heard from someone who gets his legs waxed with Ludwig that the friendship soured after Ludwig told people in the gym that he saw Faber wiping his ass in public. Turns out it was just a mistake and he was wiping chocalate sundae from his chin with a napkin, but the damage was already done.

urijah wouldnt tell duane where he would get his hair braided

Ludwig insisted that Faber was 5'5. Faber said he was closer to 5'6, so he should get to round up.

had a chuckle at these

Best thread in awhile...:icon_chee

Duane Ludwig bumped Uriah Faber like he's a pet and almost cracked his skull in the bathroom and didn't even say a word. He confronted him after he took a shower and Ludwig said he's sorry and he didn't noticed him.

Faber didn't buy his excuse.

A guy I know is a member of the Lollipop Guild and he says Faber has just been under a lot of stress while preparing his campaign for Mayor of Munchkin City.

I know a guy, who's dating this girl, who's sometimes the babysitter of all the Alpha Male guys while Coach Duane is out buying weed. She said she was tucking Uriah in one night and he just said that "Coach Duane is a doodiehead".

Real talk.

A buddy of mine provides Team Alpha Male with glute massages, full body waxes, and piggy back rides.

He says Uriah and Ludwig don't like each other and he knows why but he ain't tellin no one! Na uh no one, not even me.
When they bumped into each other outside the gym, Faber wanted a fist bump but Duane raised his hand for a high five...

It was very awkward for both.
It was never the same after that.

God damn. If i was drinking water for each individual joke I'd do a spit take every single time.:icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

Last edited:
When they bumped into each other outside the gym, Faber wanted a fist bump but Duane raised his hand for a high five...

It was very awkward for both.
It was never the same after that.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/2...-exit-of-team-alpha-male-coach-duane-ludwig-a

"Duane did a great job running his practice and he's passionate about his stuff. We implemented a lot of his drills during our set practices and it turned out great. But he was a little difficult to deal with here and there," Faber said. "And so actually it's kind of a breath of fresh air to have parted ways.

"And actually, since we made this announcement of him leaving, it's been the smoothest between he and I, in the business side of things, since he's been here."

Asked to elaborate on the occasional friction he and Ludwig felt, Faber responded, "You know what, Duane's a real emotional guy. So sometimes he's really, really happy, like excited, screaming around. Sometimes he's real serious. Sometimes he's emotional; he's been to tears in practice talking about things he's passionate about and talking to guys.

"So there was some friction here and there, but it was just very short-lived and kind of confusing, to be honest. Kind of friction, but then, like, not friction, so kind of up and down."

You can read between the lines a little from this article.

A friend of a friend who sweeps floors at TAM told me that duane loves mayonnaise while Urijah hates mayonnaise

Back