Duane Ludwig/Faber beef ???

callofdutyNBA

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Buddy of mine works at this juice shop near Team Alpha male training center, and he was told by someone at gym that one of the reasons why Duane is leaving Alpha is because him and faber didn't get along.

Anyone know anything about that ?

Uriah doesn't like anyone bad mouthing his abs or glutes. His ass got saggy, he heard about it, they went snorkeling together, just couldn't work things out. They still really love each other and will be cordial.

Ludwig hated Faber's girl, and Faber hated Ludwig's dog. At least that is what my friend told me, and she dates a guy who used to train UFC.

Buddy of mine works at this juice shop near Team Alpha male training center, and he was told by someone at gym that one of the reasons why Duane is leaving Alpha is because him and faber didn't get along.

Anyone know anything about that ?

So how famous are you bro?

A buddy of mine knows a guy who walks his dog by the Team Alpha Male gym and said that's not true.

they both want to be the Alpha Male of Alpha Male.

I know this guy who works with a friend who trains at a gym where one of the alpha male members has a friend who sometimes stops in and he told me that Ludwig accused Urijah of having an uneven tan.

First 2 replys nailed it. Just getting in on this, cause its pretty awesome.

A guy I know is a member of the Lollipop Guild and he says Faber has just been under a lot of stress while preparing his campaign for Mayor of Munchkin City.

Most martial arts coaches resent the gym owner since "they do all the work"

They want unreasonable raises all the time and hate getting told what to do

Reference that gb Bjj coach that got fired

Probably something along those lines

I know urijah he was looking for a new coach six months ago

A guy I know is a member of the Lollipop Guild and he says Faber has just been under a lot of stress while preparing his campaign for Mayor of Munchkin City.

I got Faber winning in a landslide

Duane Ludwig originally thought it was called Team Alpha Males, plural. This entire beef is about Faber and Ludwig disagreeing on whether or not the team name is inclusive enough.

I know a guy, who's dating this girl, who's sometimes the babysitter of all the Alpha Male guys while Coach Duane is out buying weed. She said she was tucking Uriah in one night and he just said that "Coach Duane is a doodiehead".

Real talk.

But for srs, it seems to me that Ludwig is literally ADHD and probably a little OCD too. He's seems like an intense guy and I'd say it's likely that it was a clash of personalities.

I think Ludwig seems really cool... but to be honest, I think he'd get on my nerves after a while too.

I doubt it was anything really nasty between them as both Uriah and Duane ultimately seem like really chill, good guys.

I'd say having Ludwig open his own gym is the best thing for everyone.

Uriah said duane was over emotional and would get raging mad when things didn't go correctly during training, which would make everyone feel awkward and kill the vibe during sessions. Also was annoyed with his motor mouth and constant cussing.

Duane was annoyed with Fabers friends that would show up and cause distractions when he was trying to have serious, focused training. He was asked to come in and coach, and he never felt like he was head coach with Uriah trying to be the gym leader and constantly contradict his schedule. It bothered him that Uriah never had an organized schedule.

Now he will have his own gym under his control and nobody can tell him how to run it.

Tj was the only one who was completely dedicated to duanes striking coaching.

I heard from someone who gets his legs waxed with Ludwig that the friendship soured after Ludwig told people in the gym that he saw Faber wiping his ass in public. Turns out it was just a mistake and he was wiping chocalate sundae from his chin with a napkin, but the damage was already done.

Back