Duane Ludwig and Amir Sadollah training in Holland (Dutch Muay Thai) PICS 2011/2012?

Meulenhof

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
They were training at the Combat Sports Academy under Marco van den Broek, a dutch MMA trainer who is the only trainer to coach 2 fighters while they won TUF (Roy Nelson and Amir Sadollah).

I can also see bang using Marco's style of Kickboxing thats really cool!

Before the Ultimate Fighter finale

10306551_10203777295135513_3838965305516242938_n.jpg

Duane Ludwig training at CSA in The Netherlands.

BGKaewwCMAAXWNO.jpg

Duane and Amir Sadollah came over to probably work on their stand up and train there together with guys like Michael Kuiper and Duane van Helvoirt

Some pretty cool pics of Amir Sadollah training with Andy Souwer:

A5cKY-vCQAI11rk.jpg

A5cJ0oHCEAE5jU9.jpg

Amir and Duane training together:

A3UtHThCUAAYDKe.jpg

Last edited:
Inb4 NidNoi comes in this thread and says its Karate and not Muay Thai.

Inb4 NidNoi comes in this thread and says its Karate and not Muay Thai.

He changed his trolling gimmick. He used to say that all those Dutch Kickboxers secretly went to Thailand in the 80s and learned Muay Thai and repackaged it. Now he is just calling them Kyokushin Karate fighters. :icon_conf

I hope Robbie hires Duane Ludgwig soon. I think that's the missing piece Robbie needs to be completely dominant in the stand up. Lawler is fighting at a very high level now and needs to look for resources outside of ATT to make hims better, as he still considers himself a student of the game...

Last edited:
He changed his trolling gimmick. He used to say that all those Dutch Kickboxers secretly went to Thailand in the 80s and learned Muay Thai and repackaged it. Now he is just calling them Kyokushin Karate fighters. :icon_conf

yes that is so true lol!

He's never heard of the Dutch East India Company, I presume :redface:

Back