Dry cracked feet.

grachuss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with this? I've been doing Muay Thai for about three months now and they constantly heal and open. It especially sucks when we have to "climb the mountain". Its not really bad during actual practice, but when I leave and have to go to work afterwards and I'm limping around it blows.

I got the same problem. It may sound corney, but I got that ped-egg thing I seen on TV, I use it everyday and put some lotion on my feet a couple times a day.

It worked great and I dont have any problems now.

GL

Anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with this? I've been doing Muay Thai for about three months now and they constantly heal and open. It especially sucks when we have to "climb the mountain". Its not really bad during actual practice, but when I leave and have to go to work afterwards and I'm limping around it blows.

Just moisturizer might not be enough. My feet were fucked. I needed to use cortizone cream and then moisturizer. Leave your socks on with that crap when you sleep. Use crazy glue (no shit and Dr. recommended) to fix deep cuts in the meantime.

try useing stright up Olive oil works great.. but if you dont wanna due that try Cetaphil lotion's

Cracked and dry feet is a good way to pick up something. Get some lotion and if that don't work go to a foot Dr.

wear wrestling shoes when you train yes for stand up and yes alot of pro gyms make this mandatory

wear wrestling shoes when you train yes for stand up and yes alot of pro gyms make this mandatory

Forgive my ignorance, but I don't think my instructor would be cool with me wearing shoes while practing head kicks.

Forgive my ignorance, but I don't think my instructor would be cool with me wearing shoes while practing head kicks.

If it is a wrestling shoe you should be fine. Our gym doesn't require them and I don't personally wear them, but they can really cut down on some basic injuries.

Back