Drunk guy hits wife, poops pants, gets popped

First Brazilian scat video I have seen that had a man in it.

Puts hand in butt crack, +1 poison damage

First Brazilian scat video I have seen that had a man in it.
The only thing I've taken away from this post is that this wasn't the first scat video of a specific nationality you've seen.

We're learning things this morning. We're learning things.

The only thing I've taken away from this post is that this wasn't the first scat video of a specific nationality you've seen.

We're learning things this morning. We're learning things.
Brazil is the scat capital of the world. I have watched many a film on it but not to derive sexual pleasure. It is a train wreck to me, the woman in almost all the films are are gorgeous yet they stoop to such a low level for money. These woman could be models but they do this instead.
I watched one where there was 10 women in a circle bent over and they just did there business into the mouth of the one behind them. The ugliest woman was an easy 7, I just watched thinking what a waste of beautiful woman.

Brazil is the scat capital of the world. I have watched many a film on it but not to derive sexual pleasure.
FailingGraveEgg-size_restricted.gif

Brazil is the scat capital of the world. I have watched many a film on it but not to derive sexual pleasure. It is a train wreck to me, the woman in almost all the films are are gorgeous yet they stoop to such a low level for money. These woman could be models but they do this instead.
I watched one where there was 10 women in a circle bent over and they just did there business into the mouth of the one behind them. The ugliest woman was an easy 7, I just watched thinking what a waste of beautiful woman.

giphy.gif

He who lives by the stool dies by the stool.

MV5-BYz-Fj-ODk2-Yz-Yt-OTk2-Ny00-OWI2-LWI1-MGYt-N2-Zi-ZTZk-OTA5-Nz-My-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-MTQ2-ODE0-NDA-V1-SX1777-CR0-0-1777-999-AL.jpg

Last edited:
someone was getting stool up side the head...

Well there you have it, this thread went downhill fast. I need hand sanitizer just reading it.

And, as the dawn cracks, ladies and gentlemen - horrible night for 20 in orange, just a horrible night. Panty spew, disrespecting fat Stevie Nicks, checking the oil on film, old-school NWA mauled with a wooden chair - just horrible, I tell you!

I just hope the hopiest hope tonight, that the Orange 20 t shirt wasn't supposed to be representative of one Mr. Tony Stewart.

The hope of all hopes, in the face of this diarrheal nightmare that we face.

Just horrible.

Dude is going to have to kill himself out of shame. There is no coming back from this.

This might be the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen.

The guy in the black t-shirt clearly studied Bas Rutten’s self-defense video: “create distance, and grab a chair”

Back