Drumpf claims he would have prevented 9/11.

In respinse to the newt post above, I love how other republicans are salty about Trump. If they weren't a bunch of religious whackjobs and hawks who want shred the constitution maybe they'd be running. But you know, they are traitors. So I love when they come out and attack Trump. Just shows Trump isnt some Jesus :eek::eek::eek: who panders to Evangelical retards. Fuck the whole party.

Either he doesn't care anymore or he is so totally incapable of grasping how a mature leader acts that he can't even begin to manage an attempt at emulating it.

Both are equally plausible.

I don't get the Drumpf thing, I guess it makes him seem dumb or something but it has no appeal or does no damage in my eyes. Then again I don't get people driving around in cars, knocking on strangers doors for the Pokeman game either.

I don't get the Drumpf thing, I guess it makes him seem dumb or something but it has no appeal or does no damage in my eyes. Then again I don't get people driving around in cars, knocking on strangers doors for the Pokeman game either.
the drumpf thing is because trump went on a twitter rant making fun of jon stewart because its not his real name. then john oliver mocked trump because thats not his real name.

I think Trump is trying to throw the election. Say outlandish shit and the Trumpeteers will eat it up. He can take the Palin route and milk his base for cash until he dies. More money in that route than being Prez. Plus he can play the rigged election card for the rest of his life. Or he is a clueless idiot. One or the other, there is no in between.
I've said it all along...Trump is a pawn, and willingly at that!

Who else, but Hillary, can keep the pro-LGBT, pro-abortion, pro-muzlim hype train going full steam!?

But would they have stopped JFK assassination? Titanic sinking? Amelia Earhart getting lost? The fall of Sega?

The Fall of sega is so bad..

Trump should buy Sega..

the drumpf thing is because trump went on a twitter rant making fun of jon stewart because its not his real name. then john oliver mocked trump because thats not his real name.

We know who came up with it, but it's not like Trump changed his name personally. His ancestors did. So, it's basically not an insult.

I agree. Lets start digging up everyone's surname from before they got off the boat. Many would be devastated.

Those are some impressive gymnastics, Svetlana.

German isn't a race.

His paternal grandfather was "Drumpf".

It's a nickname that sounds retarded, and is much more fitting.

Don't you like nicknames?

Lyin' Ted
Low Energy Jeb
Little Marco
Crooked Hillary
Rex Kwon Dolt

Low energy Jeb?? Haha any back story why he called Jebs low energy?

We know who came up with it, but it's not like Trump changed his name personally. His ancestors did. So, it's basically not an insult.
its stupid and childish. trump level childish.

He ran with it, justified it and was perfectly ok with it. I prefer the John Baron story more though.

It is his real name. He was born as Trump.
Jon Stewart was born as Leibowitz

Trump os technically correct, although this is moronic monday morning quarterbacking.

We could have stopped pearl harbor from happening by preemptively nuking Japan too.

Can we get a Mark walhberg/Trump meme going in here? It would be hilarious.

I would start it but i suck at memes

I think Trump is trying to throw the election. Say outlandish shit and the Trumpeteers will eat it up. He can take the Palin route and milk his base for cash until he dies. More money in that route than being Prez. Plus he can play the rigged election card for the rest of his life. Or he is a clueless idiot. One or the other, there is no in between.

TrQUtm.png

It is his real name. He was born as Trump.
Jon Stewart was born as Leibowitz
But by mocking Jon he mocks his own family. Not to mention that Trump has said things like that he hails from Sweden rather than Germany in the past, so he's clearly on board with his family's previous choice to try to change its past.

Back