Drumpf claims he would have prevented 9/11.

Those are some impressive gymnastics, Svetlana.

German isn't a race.

His paternal grandfather was "Drumpf".

It's a nickname that sounds retarded, and is much more fitting.

Don't you like nicknames?

Lyin' Ted
Low Energy Jeb
Little Marco
Crooked Hillary
Rex Kwon Dolt
I bought lil Marco's last album. Shit was off the chain.

German isn't a race.

Lyin' Ted
Low Energy Jeb
Little Marco
Crooked Hillary
Rex Kwon Dolt
herp derp Drumpf. Seriously though the left is still butthurt their comedian Mr Lebowitz got exposed for being ashamed of his own last name LOL.

He only said most of the attackers who were living here wouldn't have been living here under the Trump policy. What's wrong with that?

herp derp Drumpf. Seriously though the left is still butthurt their comedian Mr Lebowitz got exposed for being ashamed of his own last name LOL.

I think some of the nicknames are funny as shit. Trump calling Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" was hilarious.

Yeah, you really have to force that idea

goodone1.gif

Not exactly an absurd notion, considering the gross negligence that let it happen.

German isn't a race.

Lyin' Ted
Low Energy Jeb
Little Marco
Crooked Hillary
Rex Kwon Dolt
it would be one thing if Trump himself changed the name, but it was his ancestor who chose that so why resort to nameshaming? There is no need for base insults to discredit the man because his own words do it so effectively.

it would be one thing if Trump himself changed the name, but it was his ancestor who chose that so why resort to nameshaming? There is no need for base insults to discredit the man because his own words do it so effectively.

I don't use Drumpf, but I think it's funny. And with all of the crazy shit that he calls people, if people want to call him Drumpf then so be it. I get it. My point was more to Rex's attempt at gymnastics by saying that calling him Drumpf is racist.

I don't use Drumpf, but I think it's funny. And with all of the crazy shit that he calls people, if people want to call him Drumpf then so be it. I get it. My point was more to Rex's attempt at gymnastics by saying that calling him Drumpf is racist.
if you've noticed, that is the right's favorite new pejorative. Calling liberals "racists". Open any BLM thread and the first dozen replies are variations of "BLM is a racist hate group", trying to promote the meme that they are equivalent to the Klan in the 50's.

Its quite obvious they are trying to nullify leftist accusations of racism by spamming that word to any group that contests the status quo.

It sounds silly, and it sounds like it describes him as a nonsense word. It also tends to piss off his retarded cult. All upside really.

Yep, and that's why is ironic that supposedly tolerant liberals are still using it. "Drumpf" sounds menacing, as your co-worker noted, and that's because it's very German and we still stereotype Germans as authoritarians. So since people think Trump has authoritarian tendencies, they wanted to underscore by pointing to the fact that way back in his family's past they had this uber-German, uber-Nazi surname "Drumpf."

Therefore anyone that uses "Drumpf" is a racist.

No, John Oliver started it when Trump criticized someone... a reporter?... for their family name being changed and Oliver revealed that Trump's family name is Drumpf. This, combined with his tiny hands thing, is supposed to get under his skin... and probably does because Trump seems very thin skinned indeed.

I think it's a pretty weak thing to attack Trump over, but I understand why people do it.

Drumpfer tears are so delicious

But, but, Hillary

Thanks Obama.

if you've noticed, that is the right's favorite new pejorative. Calling liberals "racists". Open any BLM thread and the first dozen replies are variations of "BLM is a racist hate group", trying to promote the meme that they are equivalent to the Klan in the 50's.

Its quite obvious they are trying to nullify leftist accusations of racism by spamming that word to any group that contests the status quo.

As Il Douche has shown, the right can't fathom that words have meaning. Is normal.

I think Trump is trying to throw the election. Say outlandish shit and the Trumpeteers will eat it up. He can take the Palin route and milk his base for cash until he dies. More money in that route than being Prez. Plus he can play the rigged election card for the rest of his life. Or he is a clueless idiot. One or the other, there is no in between.

I don't think so. That would imply a significant change to the campaign, and he seems to be spewing the same imbecilic bullshit he has been since the beginning.

I think he got into the primaries as a publicity stunt and now that he's the actual candidate he has no fucking idea what he is doing or if he even wants it. But he's too much of a damn narcissist to ever admit it.

I think he's sort of throwing it at this point in that, he has to be able to see that what he's been doing is backfiring badly at this point. But he isn't even trying anything different.

Either he doesn't care anymore or he is so totally incapable of grasping how a mature leader acts that he can't even begin to manage an attempt at emulating it.

I mean it was entirely preventable. We had intelligence warning of the attack. Resident in Florida had called the FBI about one of the hijackers even. They did nothing about it.

Our fighter jets were told to stand down, as there was a very similar war game commencing.

Trump accomplishing that wouldn't have been too hard.

But would they have stopped JFK assassination?

The Donald would have nipped it in the bud. Taken out Oswald and Ted Cruz's dad via g'n'p while they were passing out those Hands Off Cuba fliers on the sidewalk in New Orleans.

Back