Drumpf claims he would have prevented 9/11.

Is it possible the Trump campaign has jumped the shark?

But would they have stopped JFK assassination? Titanic sinking? Amelia Earhart getting lost? The fall of Sega?

I think Trump is trying to throw the election. Say outlandish shit and the Trumpeteers will eat it up. He can take the Palin route and milk his base for cash until he dies. More money in that route than being Prez. Plus he can play the rigged election card for the rest of his life. Or he is a clueless idiot. One or the other, there is no in between.

I think Trump is trying to throw the election. Say outlandish shit and the Trumpeteers will eat it up. He can take the Palin route and milk his base for cash until he dies. More money in that route than being Prez. Plus he can play the rigged election card for the rest of his life. Or he is a clueless idiot. One or the other, there is no in between.

Are people still trying to force the bigoted "Drumpf" thing?

Is it possible the Trump campaign has jumped the shark?

I don't think so. That would imply a significant change to the campaign, and he seems to be spewing the same imbecilic bullshit he has been since the beginning.

I think he got into the primaries as a publicity stunt and now that he's the actual candidate he has no fucking idea what he is doing or if he even wants it. But he's too much of a damn narcissist to ever admit it.

Are people still trying to force the bigoted "Drumpf" thing?

I had a conversation with a coworker who brought up that the Trump name used to be Drumpf at some point like it was a revelation.

I asked what it meant, and they didn't really know. But they heard it somewhere and it sounded damning, like repeating it should be enough.

I had a conversation with a coworker who brought up that the Trump name used to be Drumpf at some point like it was a revelation.

I asked what it meant, and they didn't really know. But they heard it somewhere and it sounded damning, like repeating it should be enough.

Yep, and that's why is ironic that supposedly tolerant liberals are still using it. "Drumpf" sounds menacing, as your co-worker noted, and that's because it's very German and we still stereotype Germans as authoritarians. So since people think Trump has authoritarian tendencies, they wanted to underscore by pointing to the fact that way back in his family's past they had this uber-German, uber-Nazi surname "Drumpf."

Therefore anyone that uses "Drumpf" is a racist.

20f2udc.jpg

Trump/Mark Wahlberg 2016: 9/11 would've been different if we were in charge.

Yep, and that's why is ironic that supposedly tolerant liberals are still using it. "Drumpf" sounds menacing, as your co-worker noted, and that's because it's very German and we still stereotype Germans as authoritarians. So since people think Trump has authoritarian tendencies, they wanted to underscore by pointing to the fact that way back in his family's past they had this uber-German, uber-Nazi surname "Drumpf."

Therefore anyone that uses "Drumpf" is a racist.

Those are some impressive gymnastics, Svetlana.

German isn't a race.

His paternal grandfather was "Drumpf".

It's a nickname that sounds retarded, and is much more fitting.

Don't you like nicknames?

Lyin' Ted
Low Energy Jeb
Little Marco
Crooked Hillary
Rex Kwon Dolt

I have never seen anyone make as many errors as he has last few days. Now even Gingrich is having a go at him.

http://time.com/4438136/newt-gingrich-donald-trump-self-destructive/

He’s thrown a series of interceptions in the last week that really do not bode well for his campaign,” said Gingrich, who was widely seen as a finalist to be Trump’s running mate.

In an interview this week, Trump declined to endorse Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan and Arizona Sen. John McCain in their upcoming primary elections. He had previously insulted McCain’s military service and time as a prisoner of war.

“Let me just say flatly, I am totally for John McCain, who is a great war hero and a terrific human being, who has worked very hard for veterans,” Gingrich said Wednesday. “And I am totally for Paul Ryan, who is the heart of the House Republican Party and probably the most problem-solving leader we’ve had in the Congress on the Republican side in the last 20 years, so I think some of what Trump has done is just very self-destructive.

“He has enormous potential,” Gingrich added of Trump. “I would say that in the last couple weeks, he has been remarkably underperforming, and we’ll see whether or not he can take a deep breath and learn these lessons.”

Back