Dropping weight (Sinister101)

I wouldn't do the hefty bag thing uness you were desperate. It's a horrible feeling when you run a few miles with those things on. Get a little something to eat like some chicken and really be careful with your water in take. If that were me i'd drink barely any water at all, but thats because my coach would've killed me if I missed weight. You'll float a pound over night and be fine the next day. After you weigh in tomorrow hydrate yourself but like other people were saying don't bloat up. Resist the urge to chug a ton of gatorade. You'll feel sick to your stomach if you do and you wrestle. Good luck tomorrow.

thanks Bumma, I just got out and Im around 143.75! No worries for me mate.

I can't believe I made this thread, but I was clueless at the time.

Water, soup, celery, sandwiches and low fat turkey breast are your friends.

I've dropped from 170 to 143 using sweat routines, a minimal diet and hard training within 6 days so while it's not hard to drop weight, retaining strength may be an issue if you drop weight in a short time frame.

Superbeast said:
I've dropped from 170 to 143 using sweat routines, a minimal diet and hard training within 6 days .

That's good going!

Amphetamines and masturbation have always done the trick for me when it comes to cutting weight.

I still think you should stick with the old eat pizza until you get slim routine.

Back