Drop ins in Albuquerque?

mattemate

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'll be there next week, Tuesday through Friday.

Any good places to drop in?

I checked out Invictus BJJ for the brief time I ended up being there and I was able to attend class/roll for free. Fun class with good instruction. Gracie Barra is another gym around there that has a lot of good talent supposedly but I was not able to check it out unfortunately.

Hi I'm the head instructor at GB Albuquerque you are welcome to come train at my school while you are in town. Do you know where in the city you are staying? We hav a couple of schools around town. Our Thursday 12:15 training at GBNM on San Pedro is amazing we had 11 black belts last week. Let me know if you have any questions

Hi I'm the head instructor at GB Albuquerque you are welcome to come train at my school while you are in town. Do you know where in the city you are staying? We hav a couple of schools around town. Our Thursday 12:15 training at GBNM on San Pedro is amazing we had 11 black belts last week. Let me know if you have any questions
Thanks! I called and left a message a few days ago, and missed the return call. You by any chance?

I'm old friends with Ryan Larson, and he highly recommended I train with you guys.

We'll be staying near Old Town, so it looks to be pretty close to the main Academy on the east side off of I-40.

Any notes on gym culture, drop in fees, etc. I should know?

Also I was wondering about what's kosher as far as gis from other academies.

Thanks again!

being in old town you are probably equidistant to our Main academy on San Pedro and the Westside academy on Coors. Barata teaches at the Westside on Tuesday and Thursday nights and always runs a great class. My man Wes King teaches most of the night classes at the San Pedro school. He is a beast and runs an intense class. As I mentioned the Thursday 12:15 live training is great and Friday night NoGi is always packed.

We do require a white or blue gi, they have loaners if you need. Also a rash guard. The front desk guy Chaz is a nice guy tell him Dave sent you and he will take care of you

being in old town you are probably equidistant to our Main academy on San Pedro and the Westside academy on Coors. Barata teaches at the Westside on Tuesday and Thursday nights and always runs a great class. My man Wes King teaches most of the night classes at the San Pedro school. He is a beast and runs an intense class. As I mentioned the Thursday 12:15 live training is great and Friday night NoGi is always packed.

We do require a white or blue gi, they have loaners if you need. Also a rash guard. The front desk guy Chaz is a nice guy tell him Dave sent you and he will take care of you
Thanks buddy!

How has your expierence in ABQ gone so far?

Back