Drones? How big of a problem can they be?

God_Emperor_Of_Mankind

Let's Palaver!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this for sometime. They can be used to perform all sorts of illegal activities can't they?

Spying on neighbors
Transporting drugs
Can't you attach a bomb to one and send it into someone's window to assassinate them? Even if they were well guarded on the ground?

Here is a news article i came across. A guy used a drone to spy on another guy's daughters. The father shot down the drone and is facing 10 years in prison.

http://www.dailytech.com/Kentucky+M...or+Shooting+Drone+Trespasser/article37465.htm

What do you guys think? Do you think they're cool, a nuisance? Should they be restricted?

For sure. Drones are the future weapon of wannabe terrorists in USA.

There should be some sort of regristy for them, clearly. You can't let a bunch of turds run around with drones.

Not that a bunch of tards don't run around with guns, but still LOL

This is a drone
Drone.jpg

This is NOT a drone. It's a RC helicopter.

8725078749_00627cd860_o-1024x682.jpg

RC helicopters have been around for decades.

The U.S. uses them to take out our adversaries and terrorists. What happens when foreign armies start using them to target citizens in the U.S. they consider enemies? We set the precedent, we can't take it back.

Depends who utilizes it, unfortunately the wisest folks are not currently using it effectively to secure rather add more tension with awkward use of tech. I am most worried about delivery systems proposed by companies to deliver products which could be very dangerous with hackers and the ability to do some dangerous activities in a mass scale.

They will become a serious issue when local law enforcement starts using them in major U.S. cities. Imagine if one kills a minority citizen, people will accuse the law enforcement of racism and the law enforcement will use the technological nature of drone as an excuse. Saying something like the drone doesn't discriminate its a machine with its own sensors and AI. This will definitely be an issue in the future.

Already flying over the U.S (For training purposes of course.)

Depends who utilizes it, unfortunately the wisest folks are not currently using it effectively to secure rather add more tension with awkward use of tech. I am most worried about delivery systems proposed by companies to deliver products which could be very dangerous with hackers and the ability to do some dangerous activities in a mass scale.

Imagine if a biological or chemical agent was sprayed over a city with a few of these drones?

How would anyone stop this?
How could they?

I can buy pretty large drones online, anyone can.

Hey Slobodan, give us a story on how the drone attack was prevented by you and cage.😆

So big they banned drones from anywhere near the papal visit in Philly. Even God can't stop a drone attack.

Already flying over the U.S (For training purposes of course.)

Border Patrol has been using them for a while on the northern border. Last one I seen was 5 days ago when I was working near the border.

Drones should drop food, money and weapons among the homeless. I am sure they would kill each other with the weapons to get the food and money. This way homeless population could be reduced and a new entertaining show "Homeless Wars" could be shot. I can't believe I am giving out this idea for free.

Back