Drive thru lines. Inspired by fat people cart thread.

That black guy sounds and looks like the real life adult version of this

latest

Whataburger is goat and it's not even close. Fucking in and out fries suck. I have both in my city and prefer whataburger over that crap in and out.

I always say the same thing about In N Out. Its not one thing alone that makes it so good. A previous post sums it up.

Never had Habit Burger, but there's actually one opening in my town soon.

I give In N Out the nod over 5 guys because of what I've coined "The Most Holy of Triumvirates".

In N Out is 3 things. Fast food (Rapidly Prepared), Delicious (relative to fast food) and also Inexpensive. Especially compared to some of it's counterparts.

When it comes to 5 guys, I found it Delicious (relative to fast food), and Rapidly Prepared, however it was not Inexpensive. Burger, fries and drink went to around 14-15 bucks, for which I can go to a local pub or burger joint and get a better burger for the same price. However that burger would be Delicious, but neither Inexpensive nor Rapidly Prepared.

In N Out hits all 3 points of "The Most Holy of Triumvirates". For the money, it's Delicious, Rapidly Prepared and Inexpensive.

Thus, my Fast Food ScienceMath proves that In N Out is the better burger (without having been to Habit Burger). You cannot argue with against either Science or Math, therefore to disagree is objectively wrong.

In N Out Burger.

I've since been to Habit Burger and its damn good. But also notably more expensive. Not 5 guys pricey, but still a factor in my Fast Food Calculus. Never been to Whataburger, but I hear very mixed things.

In NYC there are lines for pretty much everything...except Panera. Every time I go to Panera, I'm the only one in line. lol Panera sucks. Due to Sherdog's recommendation I went to In N Out when I was in LA (to the one by Venice Beach) and it was probably the most underwhelming food experience I've ever had...probably because there was a 20 min wait and the burger was just okay. I really don't see the hype and it's probably the worst food I had when I was in LA.

Back