Drive thru lines. Inspired by fat people cart thread.

If a "fast food" place is busy, I leave. Screw waiting. Also, In n Out craps all over Whataburger. It's not even close. My favorite moment was watching a buddy from Texas, who had argued with me a ton about how Whataburger being the best. It took him one bite of a double double to change his mind on the true king, In n Out.

I must be fast-food deficient because I've tried both -- only for the fact that I've heard about them so much here. I didn't think either one was anything special. Same goes for Habit burger (although I would say Habit was the best of all).

Rubios is my only fast food spot, and since I'm not on the west coast anymore that means I eat it once a year.

The only line up I ever notice is at Tim Horton's when I go back to Canada.

n-jg-tim%20hortons-1026.JPG

Apparently the coffee is tasteless (or so I hear, I don't drink coffee) but Canadians can't stop themselves from guzzling that shit.

Apparently the coffee is tasteless (or so I hear, I don't drink coffee) but Canadians can't stop themselves from guzzling that shit.
Can't stand their coffee, half to get it half hot chocolate and still tastes like ass.

They're fast as hell though, the one downtown can serve 20 people in about 5 minutes.

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. If you wait in the drive-thru line you just gotta nut up and wait for the line. If you nut up and park it and walk inside the line is more then likely smaller, but there are less staff working the tills and they get less help cause a good manager would allocate more staff to move the queue along at the drive-thru line-up. Have you not noticed this before OP? It's generally quicker to just go to another restaurant altogether, or another coffee shop.

Tim Hortons at 7-9 am looks like this every morning in my city.

Can't stand their coffee, half to get it half hot chocolate and still tastes like ass.

They're fast as hell though, the one downtown can serve 20 people in about 5 minutes.

Their coffee is good but it depends on the location. I noticed metropolitan Tim Hortons coffee tastes like ass. I live in a smaller city of 30k and their coffee is generally good. But there are still some that will serve the burnt swill at the bottom of the carafe.

The thought of there even being a 15+ car line at either McDonald's or Taco Bell is disturbing.

The coffee is okay, but my God, I don't get the cult-like devotion. It doesn't matter where you go in Canada. Tim Hortons is lined up for days at all hours of the day. I can't imagine how many people have been fired for choosing their coffee over making it to work on time.

Anyone, fat of skinny who waits on a long ass drive through line is an idiot.

What are u waiting for? Garbage food.

A sonic opened by me on a major highway and for the first 6 months cops had to be there to help direct traffic. Cars were literally backed up for 100 yards, if not more.

All to eat some shitty ass sonic. People r stupid

9 times out of ten there is no line inside.

9 times out of ten it takes just as god damn long because the business wants to be fair and makes them in sequence.

Jackpot...

"Male species?" Stay in school kids.

And yeah, I have to pee a lot, my prostate is probably bigger than your penis.

You should probably get that checked out, daily "massages" with Tyrese probably caused inflammation.

Why would anyone that's not obese or trying to be, eat this kind of shit? Btw should i for any reason I find myself eating some FF slop, I just go in. At most there's a handful of people.

Fuck drive thru's! They are a waste of time and gas.
I'm more of a walk-in man. I love the exercise!

By the way, In & Out has the slowest drive thru in the history of slowest drive thru's.

The drive through gets perfrential treatment over the people in the store. It is usually twice as fast as going in. Plus benificial when not wearing pants.

Fuck drive thru's! They are a waste of time and gas.
I'm more of a walk-in man. I love the exercise!

By the way, In & Out has the slowest drive thru in the history of slowest drive thru's.

nah man. they work relatively fast dependin on the location

usually they hire young, up&comin go getters

I almost always go inside anyways. The line ups to the coffee places are the worst.

I think slampiece just joined the pantheon of ' room full of uppercus' and 'girlfriend/iPad'.

LOL.

Back