Drive thru lines. Inspired by fat people cart thread.

TheGumby

Claymation Belt
@Green
Reaction score
You roll up to taco bell. Anytime of the day. Perhaps McDonald's early morning. The line is 15+ cars deep. Does it annoy you the people who choose to wait in that mess? Do you nut up park your car and go in for speedier service?

lol at being too fat to handle the wait in a drive thru line

[YT]jQowy9DdY8k[/YT]

Oh and inb4, "I had In N Out before, and it was whatever. I've had better, I don't get what the hype is about"

Shut up you fools. In N Out is the GOAT(In terms of franchise burgers).

So true. So true. Fat people do go to fast food restaurants.

[YT]jQowy9DdY8k[/YT]

Oh and inb4, "I had In N Out before, and it was whatever. I've had better, I don't get what the hype is about"

True dat- as i wear my in n out t shirt, and troll on sherdog

When there is a looooong line I like to go inside and order at the counter.

9 times out of ten there is no line inside.

9 times out of ten it takes just as god damn long because the business wants to be fair and makes them in sequence.

Fat people are fat.

More than a few people waiting for something makes long lines at places

This is all truth to me, very nice thread

I'm not exactly sure what this thread is about but yeah I always go inside when the drive thru is packed

But I very rarely eat fast food

There is literally no fast food on the planet worth waiting in line for 10 minutes or more for. Fuck that.

Bring a fucking lunch to work or learn to cook you fat bitch.

Whataburger > In N Out

Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

Are we just hating on fat lazy fucks right now?

Ok, I hate people that clog up parking lots waiting for a close parking spot. Especially at the mother fucking gym! If you're so lazy that you can't walk some extra feet to get inside a place of exercise, LEAVE. and be fat

I'm thinking a fat guy stole TS's girlfriend so he doesn't like fat people now.

I'll straight up leave, fuck that, I'll wait a minute for in n out but anything else isn't worth any kind of wait (especially whataburger :D )

[YT]jQowy9DdY8k[/YT]

Habit burger shits on In N Out.

I pee like 20 times a day, so I always go inside to pee, then I get a protein burger if they have it and the biggest unsweetened tea they have.

I'll straight up leave, fuck that, I'll wait a minute for in n out but anything else isn't worth any kind of wait (especially whataburger :D )

I had Whataburger back in the day. I liked it because you get it with Jalapenos, and that was back when gringos considered Jalapenos to be equivalent to what habaneros are considered today.

[YT]jQowy9DdY8k[/YT]

Whataburger is goat and it's not even close. Fucking in and out fries suck. I have both in my city and prefer whataburger over that crap in and out.

Back