Drinking songs

J-Garden

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This is coming from experience.

When you are feeling pissed, confused, angry and the drinking is starting to wear you down. Something that evokes emotion out of you that makes you feel alive, what makes you sit back up and waken up.....

What is that song, my friends, what does it for you?

mine is Led Zeppelin "Dazed and Confused"

Actually you could be right, when i get too drunk to the poijnt of incoherence, bear in mind that i don't really like hip hop.

2 pac "no more pain" makes me drink like a fucking fish

I hear ya both..listened to 2pac's all eyez on me yesterday :cool:

yup, its a strange album, but good,

no more pain really gets me going. I have no idea why......

It's the best rap album..EVER..it got me into rap in the first place. There'll never be anything in rap that will come close to the genius of that particular album..EVER..that shit is THE masterpiece of the rap history. It has everything, thug life, depth, diversity, philosophy, anger, sex, violence, soul, melody, rhytm, rhyme, flow, beats, groundbreaking sound, and above all, reality, which is greatly missed in contemporary rap artists. A fucking classic.

FTYD, listen to Notorioud Big, once you listen to both sides of that argument you understand why there could be only one. They both were so prodigious its made rap dull for the next 10 years maybe

Originally posted by J-Garden
This is coming from experience.

When you are feeling pissed, confused, angry and the drinking is starting to wear you down. Something that evokes emotion out of you that makes you feel alive, what makes you sit back up and waken up.....

What is that song, my friends, what does it for you?

mine is Led Zeppelin "Dazed and Confused"

Man, Dazed and Confused would be on the soundtrack of my life for sure. Great song to listen to when you're pissed, in a good mood, drunk, stoned, whatever. I've been "dazed and confused" since 1995 or so. I'm still waiting to become deconfused or whatever.

Squezze i knew you would agree with that. I also find No Quarter gives me a kick that keeps me awake and ready.

beach boys. god, you guys are a bunch of angry drunks

Back