Media Dricus Du Plessis says Darren Till never mentally recovered from recent losses

Dricus Du Plessis sounds like the name of some kind of sexual medical condition.

Its the name of a African warrior. Remember the name. He's gonna become the WW champ & become Africa's 1st ever UFC WW champ. #doingitforAfrica

This fight is doing my head in. I've gone Till but mainly because the guy leading me for the fantasy league we have among friends will play it safe and go Dricus. I'm 50/50.

Dricus better keep that chin down, or Till may sleep him. Dude tends to rush in with his whole grill out in front.
THe days of being impressed by Darren Till are long over. He was overhyped and never made anything of it. His signature win is a KO over Cowboy Cerrone who was on a 0-2 streak at the time. Dricus is going to make this look easy.

Dricus better keep that chin down, or Till may sleep him. Dude tends to rush in with his whole grill out in front.
C'mon bro, Till has only slept one guy in the UFC and that was in his debut against Wendell Oliveira, with GnP.

He could drop Dricus, even Tavares hurt him bad, but he's not going to finish him with a low output/no killer instinct style.

He definitely seems like a different fighter now. Came into the Woodley fight with a ton of confidence and bravado. Got tapped and humbled, then KTFO in front of his own people, and since then he's seemed to kinda just be "there" in the division, rather than motivated to be champ.

Back