Media Dricus Du Plessis: "Now Can See Why The World Thinks Belal Muhammad's A LOSER, Last Fan Checking Out"

giphy.gif

Belend is insufferable. He does just enough to work out wins, make ugly, boring fights, then thump his chest like he's some phenom.

I give him some credit for racking up even a slop-fest win streak though.

But seeing him get bowel release KOed a couple of times would be hilarious after all the noise this boring fighter makes.

What does "last fan checking out" mean? Does Dricus mean he was a fan of Belal and is now stopping because of what he said?

Yeah man it’s not cryptic. He’s saying I was a fan, I stayed a fan, but now I’m finally checking out because I can’t take it anymore because you’re an utter spastic

Yeah man it’s not cryptic. He’s saying I was a fan, I stayed a fan, but now I’m finally checking out because I can’t take it anymore because you’re an utter spastic
It's not about being cryptic lol I'm just surprised he was a fan to begin with I guess.

Which I have to think is related to those goofs Bisping and Smith saying Islam vs Pereira at 205 would be 50/50
No, I think it was related to if Belal would fight Islam for the 170 belt if he became champ, because they have been training together for a bit. And he jokingly said no and then said he can skip 170 and go get the 185 belt.

Back