Drew McFedries was an exciting fighter.

I wish someone had a slow-mo gif of the kill shot on Jordan Radev. He hit him so hard there was zero bounce in Radev's head, I thought there was going to be a hole in the canvas.

He still holds the record for shortest average fight time in UFC history (min. 5 fights)

2 minutes and 20 seconds average fight time.

Guy came to throw bricks and get in and out.

That's a great stat that really does say a lot about how the guy fought. He knew he wasn't getting paid by the hour, that's for sure. I like the mentality that guys like him bring to the game.

One thing that makes an MMA org great is having a solid mid tier of guys like McFedries. Not elite, but aggressive, exciting, and game as hell.

I remember people going full homo over his physique....... not me....

The guy was always exciting to watch and I believe he has Crohns disease as well.
we know what you mean. by "people" you mean Joe Rogan? <30>

I remember people going full homo over his physique....... not me....

The guy was always exciting to watch and I believe he has Crohns disease as well.

That hairline is not fit for Sherdog though.

9 fights in the UFC. All but 1 ended in the first round! The one that didn't end in the first ended at 1:03 of the 2nd round...lol.

His average fight time in 9 UFC fights was like 2:20.

That's a great stat that really does say a lot about how the guy fought. He knew he wasn't getting paid by the hour, that's for sure. I like the mentality that guys like him bring to the game.

One thing that makes an MMA org great is having a solid mid tier of guys like McFedries. Not elite, but aggressive, exciting, and game as hell.
Agreed.

Quite a few of my favorite fighters over the years have been guys with no path to the title but who put in work and delivered exciting fights. The type of guys that fight for performance bonuses instead of taking the safer path to victory.

Got nothing better to do tonight so I'm working through his fights on fight pass. What a one round war with Sakara.

Reactions: TCE
I knew of him but the first time I saw him live was when he fought Kampmann. I came away much more impressed with Kampmann.

Back