Reese-Witherspoon:-Oscars-2014---Vanity-Fair-Party--12-720x1178.jpg

Dream House

20130905-LOCATION_SPAN-jumbo.jpg

Dream Car

row_5146.jpg

I don’t know which option is better.

Option 1 is ESFP wife + Castle + Red Ferrari = Party

Option 2 is ENFJ wife + Beach House + Porsche = Classy

What is your Dream Wife, Dream House and Dream Car?

If Reese is down with one more baby I'll take her.

Wait can i custom design my dream wife? and is there some gurantee she wont die early or leave me and i can impregnate her? If so i will take dream wife. i think

Dream house would be great because i would just dream a multi million dollar super mansion or penthouse. Something worth over $50 million, then just sell it. With that new money me gaining more IG followers for my amateur modeling career, and my ability to buy premimum steroids, have personal trainer, and do all the other stuff i want is set.

Actually nvm i choose dream house if i can sell it. I could also more easily with the free time i have to enhance myself and money acquire women i want more so.

they are both awesome, the castle is tight and god damn Jennifer Love Hewitt, you gotta hire like 100 people to landscape that shit while you hit it hard on Love amirite

giphy.gif

Modern-Family-Ariel-Winter-Alex-Dunphy-cleavage-age-Instagram-LaPalme-1123912.jpg

wife

428f15636ea134786ef800d5852fea1dw-c300680xd-w685_h860_q80.jpg

house but it has to have a pool outback and be somewhere warm. I love tri levels and dont need something huge

947617995.jpg

car ... one of these totally rebuilt and brand new

Im a simple man and I dont really need or want anything super flashy and impractical

upload_2019-7-8_22-6-42.png
upload_2019-7-8_22-18-50.png
EvHq.gif

Last edited:
Got all those things, sold the car, wasn’t important anymore...still have the crazy house and awesome wife...getting rid of the house soon also..

Got all those things, sold the car, wasn’t important anymore...still have the crazy house and awesome wife...getting rid of the house soon also..

Lastly the wife has to go and you'll only have SD. That's the real dream!

I find a quaint, modest home in a safe neighborhood suitable to my needs. A house a little larger than my present home would be perfect. A pool, jacuzzi, hot tub, or private pond is not required. Things I would be searching for in a home: 2,000+ square feet, 4+ bedrooms, a yard surrounded with trees and bushes. The attached yards need more trees.

(1)
Classic-Brick-Walls-House-Large-Houses-With-Nice-Lawns-930x595.jpg

Plantation-House-004.jpg

(2)
genMid.09914824_H.jpg

(3)
nice-houses-for-sale.jpg

Classic-Brick-Walls-House-Large-Houses-With-Nice-Lawns-930x595.jpg

8YVOUIC.jpg

385.jpg

2018-toyota-highlander-performance.jpg

Edit

Last edited:
I don’t know which option is better.

Option 1 is ESFP wife + Castle + Red Ferrari = Party

Option 2 is ENFJ wife + Beach House + Porsche = Classy

I like option 2 but no image comes up for wife in option 1.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back