Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
How do you guys think is gonna win?

Attachments

• drea.jpg
    drea.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 50
Broche has to be the favorite, I'd imagine?

Both Brian and James from Easton are legit, and should do well.
Is this sub-only or points?

Someone got injured, and I got a call to step in. I submitted all my info and was just put on the bracket. Very excited. Sub only gi/no gi, flip of the coin to see if you compete with gi or not. Open Weight, no Age groups, no time limit. Im sure i'll be at the higher end of the weight spectrum, but the guy from easton is usually in my division at pans and worlds.

Frank Ruiz
Tinguinha BJJ Brown Belt
6'5 275

Just seen on Facebook- Brian Carlsen kneebars Sebastian Broche at 52 mins. No gi.

Got caught via wrist lock from side control at 6 min mark. Just happened so fast not sure I can really take anything back to the drawing board with me. Max Gimenis caught me. He's waiting for semi finals now.

Viking in a match with AoJ guy for 90 minutes already. Still going!!

Viking Wong?

Where can I find a full line-up for this?

I cornered Edmund Kim when he faced Viking yesterday and it was a hour and 36 min match where Edmund won by calf crusher from the bottom closed guard. Crazy.

Got caught via wrist lock from side control at 6 min mark. Just happened so fast not sure I can really take anything back to the drawing board with me. Max Gimenis caught me. He's waiting for semi finals now.

Viking in a match with AoJ guy for 90 minutes already. Still going!!

Good on you for stepping up.

Max is a beast. Kid just got his brown belt a week before this event too.

I cornered Edmund Kim when he faced Viking yesterday and it was a hour and 36 min match where Edmund won by calf crusher from the bottom closed guard. Crazy.

What is happenning with guys after that long? Are they just laying there resting and moving once one or the other saves up enough energy? Does one guy eventually just say screw it all and "let" himself get subbed?

I skimmed through Brosche's 51 minute match. It looked like they were two zombies trying to grab each other, but they still had the will to continue.

Both guys looked like they lost 3-4 kg in water weight if you see the beggining and the end of the match.

If this was held in the morning, in my bathroom, I'd definitely win the "Baddest Brown" competition.

Back