Dream Match that could've happened but didnt

BW - Cruz vs Barao - Cruz injuries.
FW - McGregor vs Edgar - Red Goof promised him title shot, should be first and last title defense for Conor at FW.
LW - Nurmagomedov vs Ferguson - without any doubt.
WW - GSP vs Woodley - because I think GSP would beat him.
MW - Anderson Silva vs Gegard Mousasi - even couple years ago when Mousasi was a UFC fighter.
LHW - Jon Jones vs Rumble Johnson - I think it was the most dangerous fight for Bones.
HW - Fabricio Werdum vs Josh Barnett - great fight on the ground or on the feet few years ago. Barnett wrestling and pressure vs Werdum jiu jitsu and muay thai.

GSP vs silva.... both were on epic runs, but GSP insisted that he would never move up unless he gained the weight "the right way"

or randy/fedor. though i'd have preferred Barnett.

I wouldn't have minded seeing that one too, as there was much talk about it at times...although I honestly think Fedor would have ruined Randy at any point during their careers.

hqdefault.jpg

Mousasi vs Overeem in Dream, Strikeforce or UFC would have determined that who the best dutch mmafighter is.

Nah for me

Chuck vs Hendo

That... would have been mental

Eddie Alvarez vs Nick Diaz in Elite XC

Cro cop couture
Fedor couture
Wanderlei chuck back when they were at the top of pride/ ufc

Sokoudjou va shogun before sokoudjou shit the bed with his career
Gsp silva
Can't think of any recent ones for whatever reason

Maybe the dream fight era has long passed

Cro cop couture
Fedor couture
Wanderlei chuck back when they were at the top of pride/ ufc

Sokoudjou va shogun before sokoudjou shit the bed with his career
Gsp silva
Can't think of any recent ones for whatever reason

Maybe the dream fight era has long passed
funny you mentioned CC/Randy. when CC was fighting Gonzaga i kept saying to everyone, poor Randy going to the cemetery. But unfortunately Cro Cop did
Also Wandy/Chuck was one i wanted a lot earlier. Wandy might actually have had fucked Chuck then

Last edited:
I wouldn't have minded seeing that one too, as there was much talk about it at times...although I honestly think Fedor would have ruined Randy at any point during their careers.
especially at that point where it seemed like it was getting set up in Affliction

funny you mentioned CC/Randy. when CC was fighting Gonzaga i kept saying to everyone, poor Randy going to the cemetary. But unfortunately Cro Cop did
Indeed

Seemed like cro cop being the hw champ was destiny at that point

We all thought pride had the superior fighters and it was surreal to see them in the ufc

Then all of a sudden he gets head kicked

Still remember being in complete shock for like, an hour. Maybe more. That was easily one of the biggest wtf moments of all time

Indeed

Seemed like cro cop being the hw champ was destiny at that point

We all thought pride had the superior fighters and it was surreal to see them in the ufc

Then all of a sudden he gets head kicked

Still remember being in complete shock for like, an hour. Maybe more. That was easily one of the biggest wtf moments of all time
holy fuck moment!!! if ever there was one. I got my sis liking him. showed HL's and she was damn. Then he fought Eddie sanchez i think and was like he's a badass. i hyped CC and then boom!

Back