Dream fight : Cyborg vs Uncle Dana

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would pay 300 bucks just to see how Cris Cyborg would KO uncle Dana. I would really, really, enjoy it so much !

giphy.gif

Dana ain't a tough guy (just a pretend one). The real Dana is this geek with weird teeth below:

Dana-White-before.jpg

Dana used to light up Tito in sparring sessions. <31><36>

Dana would drop her quicker than Amanda did lol

I'm guessing Dana's Boxercise background wouldn't come in handy...

Dana would drop any of them just like he'd drop Wandy or Tito.

With how sloppy her striking is, my money is on Dana (via not being an undersized soccer mom).

With how sloppy her striking is, my money is on Dana (via not being an undersized soccer mom).
Back when gender was a distinction and not a imaginary construct (lol), they had a term for this phenomenon: Cockstrong.
Dana would plant her on her face, bc he's a guy and Borg is a gal. Buff gal, but a gal nonetheless.

Cyborg would push his shit in.

He'd be calling her Daddy by the end of round 1.

I would pay 300 bucks just to see how Cris Cyborg would KO uncle Dana. I would really, really, enjoy it so much !

giphy.gif
Even today Dana is a way better boxer than cyborg

Not to mention having 70 pounds on her. She could prob take him down and tap him tho

On the feet, Dana would fuck her up though. He was actually a pretty good amateur level boxer back in the day. Seen it with my own eyes

Dana ain't a tough guy (just a pretend one). The real Dana is this geek with weird teeth below:

Dana-White-before.jpg
does it make you feel good that he used to look like that? why do you think that is?

does it make you feel good that he used to look like that? why do you think that is?

Nah I'm impartial to it. Just I used to watch UFC back those days before Dana's tough guy act and now I find it a little cringey,

The thought of Dana passing a drug test is what's laughable. The needle would probably melt before it got out of his arm. BTW, Cyborg kicks his ass.

Back