Dream fight coming next year.

RAJordao

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Machida and Belfort winning their next fight and...

Yes. I'm brazilian.

But wouldn't you love to see Machida vs Belfort?

How insane this fight would be, I can't think of a fight more exciting than that...

I'd rather see Machida-Mousasi 2 if we're matching the Dragon up with MW strikers. Machida-Rockhold would be pretty awesome to.

I'd rather see Machida-Mousasi 2 if we're matching the Dragon up with MW strikers. Machida-Rockhold would be pretty awesome to.

Machida Rockhold would be cool. Actually, Rockhold vs anyone would be cool, hes a very exciting fighter to watch.

Machida Rockhold would be cool. Actually, Rockhold vs anyone would be cool, hes a very exciting fighter to watch.

Yeah, I really want Rockhold, Mousasi and Cung Le to be the next three guys Anderson faces when he comes back. Those fights would be fireworks.

...................in Brazil 5 rounds hiya. :icon_lol: Win or lose there next fights.

Last edited:
I would probably rather see Belfort vs Weidman

Weidman is going to fuck your dream up.

Is he? LOL

Weidman does not follow his game plan, and this will make him lose to Machida. He will not be able to take Machida to the ground, and will commit to strikes. Machida is too fast for him.

dream fight for me was Machida vs Anderson

Is he? LOL

Weidman does not follow his game plan, and this will make him lose to Machida. He will not be able to take Machida to the ground, and will commit to strikes. Machida is too fast for him.

Yes, he is. I'm sorry.

That fight would probably happen this year. :)

dream fight for me was Machida vs Anderson

Andy comes back against winner of Bisping vs Cun Le. At the same card Sonnen vs Weidman and Machida vs Belfort.

Pick anyone to fight Anderson and there you go...

hope that happens, actually.

Back