[#DrainTheSwamp] '7th Floor Shadow Government' FIRED By Rex Tillerson!

I like fucking with you Trump-bots period. Has nothing to do with TS or this thread.

I'm going to shit them all up when possible, within the rules of the forum, of course.
What is the definition of a Troll?

Like anyone gives a shit about you white knighting this failure.

I reported real news. I defended from a false narrative you tried to push. Then you got so butt hurt and over-emotional you tried to get me banned LOL.

"Rational Poster" haha.

This is really amusing.

Anyways, gotta run, work to do. I'll have to post some more news that will trigger shills later. I've notice there's a lot of fake news / spin / false-narratives in the war room. Not much done to combat it.

I have partisan people telling me how to think? lol

I just pointed out that he fired a highly qualified and no partisan former ambassador and you were referring to her as an Obamabot.

Do you know what partisan means?

So draining the swamp doesn't mean people in government since the Clinton admin?

You're literally retarded.

But i'm I literally hitler?

I reported real news. I defended from a false narrative you tried to push. Then you got so butt hurt and over-emotional you tried to get me banned LOL.

"Rational Poster" haha.

This is really amusing.

Anyways, gotta run, work to do. I'll have to post some more news that will trigger shills later. I've notice there's a lot of fake news / spin / false-narratives in the war room. Not much done to combat it.

Actually, I responded directly to the content you provided in the OP and used just the information you provided to come up with that post.

Once I completely derailed the false narrative you were starting, you then went to seek other less legitimate sources to backup your already flimsy argument and then tried to claim victory anyway.

So draining the swamp doesn't mean people in government since the Clinton admin?

But i'm I literally hitler?

So you admit she's not an Obamabot and he's firing people regardless of Obama?

And I have no clue what draining the swamp means. It was just a catch phrase that invoked an emotional response in people that love catch phrases.

IS draining the swamp supposed to mean getting rid of competent/qualified people with no plan to replace them?

This is HUGE! Trump and his team are delivering on the most important promises.

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Swamp-Trump-1068x561.jpg

And I have no clue what draining the swamp means. It was just a catch phrase that invoked an emotional response in people that love catch phrases.

IS draining the swamp supposed to mean getting rid of competent/qualified people with no plan to replace them?

The fact you don't see government corruption in the administrations of Clinton, Bush, and Obama says alot.

The fact you don't see government corruption in the administrations of Clinton, Bush, and Obama says alot.

Well you said partisan and not corrupt.

So we should get rid of everyone that ever served in government since the government as always been corrupt in your head?

Exxon mobil draining the swamp. I knew investing such power in the leader of a massive international oil conglomerate would pay dividends for fighting the globalists.
They found oil at the bottom of the swamp.

Mother of God.

The fact that you don't see extreme incompetence from Trump's administration says even more.

Well you said partisan and not corrupt.

So we should get rid of everyone that ever served in government since the government as always been corrupt in your head?

I said Obama bots, that doesn't mean I believe Bush or Clinton were any less corrupt. And Yes you can't point to government corruption going back many decades.

I said Obama bots, that doesn't mean I believe Bush or Clinton were any less corrupt. And Yes you can't point to government corruption going back many decades.

You also said partisan.

So everyone is corrupt except the man who came up with Trump University?

I don't see why anyone is surprised by this. Majority of the people within the State Dept were chosen by Clinton, and are still loyal to her. Why would you keep people who aren't loyal to your administration, and will leak classified data. It's been done many times before, and will continue to happen in future administrations as well.

Democrats are gonna have to find new ways to sabotage the new administration, once all their little toy soldiers are unemployed.

Back