Dragonlord's Most Anticipated Films of 2013

Awesome. awesome. Looking forward to watching these movies, esp. Star Trek. Thanks.

Great list, got a lot of movies to look forward to now.

Well done sir, and I totally agree with most except Tom Cruise.

I don't know if Id have that JACK THE GIANT SLAYER over THE HOBBIT myself. But then again THE HOBBIT would be my number one most anticipated as well as ENDER'S GAME because i've been waiting to see a film adaptation of that since I read the book over a decade ago. :)

fast and furious 6 and Thor: The Dark World for me. I don't know why but i really want to see Warm Bodies.

After Earth not in top 25!!!!???? BUT WARM BODIES IS!?!?
This list is silly.

2281059_o.gif

The Top 3 korean directors all make their US debut-Kim Jee Woon (The last stand),Chan Wook Park (Stoker),Bong Joon Ho (Snow piercer)

Gangster Squad
Oz
Place beyond the pines
Star Trek I.D
Man of steel
Kick ass 2
Lone ranger
Pac Rim
Wolverine (solely because of James Mangold)
RED2
Sin City 2
The worlds end
Elysium
The Counselor

After Earth not in top 25!!!!???? BUT WARM BODIES IS!?!?
This list is silly.

2281059_o.gif

1.This is dragonlords list

2.Shyamalans last 2 films were shit, while Levines independent films were pretty good
whose film is more likely to be good?

Some additional films not mentioned that I highly recommend looking out for!
Stoker
Gravity
Trance
Twelve Years a Slave
The Wind Rises

Awesome thread Dragon, thank you sir.

I'm looking forward to:

The place beyond the pines
Sin City 2
Elysium
Man of Steel

I was really looking forward to Pac Rim but after seeing the trailer, I gotta say it looks disappointing, hopefully I'm wrong.

I always look foreward to these threads, initially, it was a similar thread that pulled me into mayberry.

My top 5 are

1: Hobbit
2: Star Trek
3: Iron man 3
4: World War Z
5: After Earth

bottom five, Elysium, wolverine, hunger games, thor, pacific rim

no mentions for only god forgives??? c'mon sherdog, this is our movie! director of drive teams up with gosling again in a crime revenge movie that ultimately results in a muay thai fight? how could that not be in everyone's top 10? good list, I hadn't heard of the counselor which looks to be one of the best of the year. this is the end and kick ass 2 will also be great.

The World's End doesn't have a place on your list. You make Anna Kendrick sad. :(

You're still going to watch just because it's Edgar Wright. hehe

Good list.

I have the same Top 3 as you, but Riddick and Oblivion round out my 5.

Excellent thread.

I'm looking forward to Man of Steel most. The visual style looks to be incredible.

Star Trek as well

Great list, got a lot of movies to look forward to now.

Great list dragon, looking forward to WWZ and man of steel more than the others.

Nice thread Dragonlordx.

Feels like Sci-fi movies are more popular (and grittier) than they've ever been, and that there has never been more emphasis on the "sci" part. Nice to see filmmaker start paying attention to design, details and plausibility. I like. Meanwhile the fantasy genre is starting to get really stale.

Awesome. awesome. Looking forward to watching these movies, esp. Star Trek. Thanks.

Well done sir, and I totally agree with most except Tom Cruise.

Keep up the great work DLX !

Awesome thread Dragon, thank you sir.
Thanks! :D

That Pacific Rim movie, though, looks really, really... crappy. Seriously. Sorry.
No problem. As I said, I'm a sucker for these type of movies.

no mentions for only god forgives??? c'mon sherdog, this is our movie! director of drive teams up with gosling again in a crime revenge movie that ultimately results in a muay thai fight? how could that not be in everyone's top 10? good list, I hadn't heard of the counselor which looks to be one of the best of the year. this is the end and kick ass 2 will also be great.

Forgot about Only God Forgives. I'm anxious to see a trailer already.

Totally forgot about Only God Forgives. I'm looking forward to it.

Evil Dead is probably my most anticipated, followed by Pacific Rim and Man of Steel.

2013 is looking incredible for movies

As I said in a different thread, I'm not really a big fan of the genre but 2013 is loaded with some interesting horror flicks:

Evil Dead
Insidious Chapter 2
Texas Chainsaw 3D
The Last Exorcism 2
S-V/H/S
The Haunting in Connecticut 2
Paranormal Activity 5
Carrie
You're Next
Satanic
Lords of Salem
Mama
The Conjuring
The ABCs of Death

Gladdos is in Pacific Rim?
Yep, they got GLaDOS voice actress Ellen McLain.

Surprised you aren't dubbed due to the Blake thread. :p

first hearing about Snow Piercer. interested in seeing Song Kang Ho (main cop in Memories of Murder) in an American movie.
Yup. Hopefully it won't turn out to be just another The Divide.

Back