Dragon Quest 11

Ah I see. I attacked the one on the left but honestly even without that I would have been fine once I realized what was happening. I was just really prepared for that fight apparently and the dragons were not dishing out any damage. Just had Sylvando doing hustle dance to heal and I was fine.

I did it with everyone around 42-45. It was pretty tough because I could feel how under leveled I was but once I had my strategy down I was good. I got lucky that the left dragon didn't munch on my support.

I did it with everyone around 42-45. It was pretty tough because I could feel how under leveled I was but once I had my strategy down I was good. I got lucky that the left dragon didn't munch on my support.

I was way higher which probably explains why I had no issue with it. I was 60-62. I was using the stronger monsters mode. I've noticed that it makes the game much harder but I don't think it's well balanced. Since it was added after the game was released they probably didn't test it well.

For instance Dora in Grey gave me so much trouble that I took that mode off before returning to a previous save and trying again. After Dora I cruised through the rest of act 1 and part of act 2. They just didn't balance that mode very well but because it's a JRPG just need to level enough and you can get past anything.

50% off on Steam right now. I'm tempted, but already have a backlog of games and took a break from gaming because my thumb was feeling fucked up.

50% off on Steam right now. I'm tempted, but already have a backlog of games and took a break from gaming because my thumb was feeling fucked up.
I'd definitely recommend it. 50% off is a steal. I bought it first day, just finished post-game last week, and ended up putting almost 200 hours in. Not that you'd have to put that much time in, I just wanted to do everything. It's that good.

Tempted but i am to obsessed with Kingdom Come Deliverance atm...fully patched with DLC and mods....Skyrim with no magic and monsters, so much fun if you love the Medieval history. I've had no issues with bugs.

Tempted but i am to obsessed with Kingdom Come Deliverance atm...fully patched with DLC and mods....Skyrim with no magic and monsters, so much fun if you love the Medieval history. I've had no issues with bugs.

Shut up. How's the combat?

Very difficult to get use to honestly. But alot of fun when you get the hang of it and skilled up. Also mods help. And they don't even have official mod support yet.
it's a game were you are a complete peasant at the start, you literally can't even read or write. Hell the first fight you get into you can get beat down by the town drunk.

I started playing the patched SNES version of DQ3. I haven't played the series before and see a lot of the inspiration for Pokemon.

Back