Dragon Ball Xenoverse.

Think I'll be picking this up. I'm lovin the create a character..

With The Order being a disappointment, I think I'll be picking this up.

This one probably sold me on it. Pretty cool.

Pre-ordered and installed the game a few hours ago.

I will be buying this game as well.

Semi-big DB and DBZ fan haven't played since DBZ sagas 2005ish which was very disappointing.

Read all the DB and DBZ books you read backwards. Manga I think.

Holy crap some of that footage looks awesome. I am a big DBZ fan but the one or two games I played were meh. If this is well received I might get it

Just give me a Tenkaichi 4 which would be a copy cat of Tenkaichi's 3 gameplay with bigger maps+updated graphics and the ability to build my own character the way Xenoverse do it and I'll throw 200$ at it.

I'm streaming on twitch. Link is in my sig.

This game is hard to put down.

That sounds good.

Placed an order for it a little earlier today. Pretty excited. I have not had a DBZ game since the PS2 days.

The fighting in this game is extremely fast and fluid. Matches are usually 2 vs 2/3 vs 3 with special moves going off left and right. It can be chaotic but I never felt overwhelmed. The camera is bothersome at times in close quarters, though the majority of arenas are vast outdoor environments.

Time Patrol is the game's story mode which has you fighting alongside the z-warriors during different sagas. Your created character travels through time aiding in familiar battles we've all come to know and love. I won't detail the reasons behind your actions for spoiler purposes.

Side missions are available in the form of Parallel Quests. These missions can be tackled solo or with a single friend and are vital to improving your character. Equipment, items, money, skills and XP are all rewarded upon completing these quests. More PQ's open up the further you progress in TP.

When not playing TP or PQ, you can wander around the Time Nest for training opportunities, markets to shop at, or just interact with other gamers. Before jumping into the game you can select whether you want your TN lobby to be offline or online.

Specials moves can be purchased, though I believe some require training before they're available. I've earned and purchased minor characters (Recoome, Raditz, Nappa, etc.) moves via mission completions, but the main characters like Vegeta and Krillin can be found in the Time Nest for training. Training with a master will unlock their specific moves like the destructo-disc and galick gun. So far I've only seen 3 trainers, but I'm sure more will show up later.

There is also an online battle mode, but I haven't spent much time on it.

I highly recommend this game to all DBZ fans and will gladly answer any questions you guys have.

Last edited:
So tempted to buy this.

Hrmmmmmm

I have other things I want to buy soon too.

Ah, yeah I was a little worried about the camera angles. That's usually an issue with games allowing you to fly. Hopefully I'll get used to it.

I wish they would use the art style that those Naruto games use. It does not get any better than that. The graphics in this game are not bad but the cell shaded art those games use, wow. It's identical to the anime.

The fighting in this game is extremely fast and fluid. Matches are usually 2 vs 2/3 vs 3 with special moves going off left and right. It can be chaotic but I never felt overwhelmed. The camera is bothersome at times in close quarters, though the majority of arenas are vast outdoor environments.

Time Patrol is the game's story mode which has you fighting alongside the z-warriors during different sagas. Your created character travels through time aiding in familiar battles we've all come to know and love. I won't detail the reasons behind your actions for spoiler purposes.

Side missions are available in the form of Parallel Quests. These missions can be tackled solo or with a single friend and are vital to improving your character. Equipment, items, money, skills and XP are all rewarded upon completing these quests. More PQ's open up the further you progress in TP.

When not playing TP or PQ, you can wander around the Time Nest for training opportunities, markets to shop at, or just interact with other gamers. Before jumping into the game you can select whether you want your TN lobby to be offline or online.

Specials moves can be purchased, though I believe some require training before they're available. I've earned and purchased minor characters (Recoome, Raditz, Nappa, etc.) moves via mission completions, but the main characters like Vegeta and Krillin can be found in the Time Nest for training. Training with a master will unlock their specific moves like the destructo-disc and galick gun. So far I've only seen 3 trainers, but I'm sure more will show up later.

There is also an online battle mode, but I haven't spent much time on it.

I highly recommend this game to all DBZ fans and will gladly answer any questions you guys have.

I used to be a HUGE DBZ fan when I was younger. I watched it all the time. I don't watch it much now but I still love it.

So my question is... I never play fighting games, not to say I don't like them, I just don't play them much.

Is it easy to jump in and enjoy it? How is the difficulty? The game looks awesome! I am just curious if it has a steep learning curve or anything like that.

Downloading right now, I can't wait.

think I may have to pick up this game

is there any multi player or couch co op on this?

Back