Dragon Age Help

Hollywood Nicky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Okay so I get this game, I'm kind of having fun but as usual with new games there is no tutorial of note, so I'm basically just completely lost on a few things. Which pisses me off about games now a days, have a GD instruction manual either in the case or in the game FFS!

So here is my first problem, on the character screen for the menu it says I have 6 power point, I got some of them by crafting things for the inquisition. But what are they? They won't increase my attributed or my skills, does anyone know how I'm supposed to spend these things?

I want to like this game but talk about being thrown to the wolves, I have no fucking clue about half the shit going on.

Those power points are used to proceed with the main quests or to unlock some other stuff. So if you go into the war table or whatever (the map where you can select which area you want to explore) you should see some things that consume power points.

Yeah power points are only used for war table missions. You might not need to use them yet depending on your progress.

iirc inquisition held my hand for basically the entire first zone. Either you got sidetracked and aren't following the little quest line that teaches you stuff or they just haven't gotten around to explaining it yet and you are investigating menus right after the start of the game.

It's also possible that I'm entirely mistaken because I haven't started a new character since like December.

Prepare for another hundred and twenty hours of gameplay

The Power Points gets explained at the War Table. STOP PRESSING 'A' SO MUCH

Back