Draculino-Video: Situational Training

POPPA ROTZEE

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Here is Drac doing some situational training, including a nice match against Black Belt Brandon "Wolverine" Mullins

What are his thoughts on Saulo Ribeiro's cultural/language requirements for belt promotions?

How often does he roll with you guys? Every class?

Depends on if a tournament hes training for is coming up, or a mma fight...or if he is injured, etc. But he is no stranger to the mat with us and he is involved with 90% of the classes.

@ 0:43, what the hell was that?
Was it just a sweep or did he get a tap from it?

Pretty sweet, thx for the vid.

Cambalhota sweep. I think also known as waiter sweep.

No tap, except for maybe an easy wrist lock from that finished position..it is a good transition into sidemount/mount. I have hit a couple sloppy omaplata-armbar type things while transitioning (during the backwards roll) but I doubt they would work on anyone other than the whitebelts I try that one..lol

Cambalhota sweep. I think also known as waiter sweep.

No tap, except for maybe an easy wrist lock from that finished position..it is a good transition into sidemount/mount. I have hit a couple sloppy omaplata-armbar type things while transitioning (during the backwards roll) but I doubt they would work on anyone other than the whitebelts I try that one..lol

Cool, I don't guess I had seen that before. I am going to have to try it out.

It looks like it could set up (lord forgive me for saying this) that submission called the Baby Arm in 10th Planet.
Or Twister Side Control, but I don't really use that position so I would probably try to transition to normal side control.

Just a sweep, we were doing situational training..bottom guy has to sweep or submit..top guy has to pass guard.

I really like these kinds of vids of technical people rolling light , tx for posting!

Back