Draculino - Training in Brazil for his upcoming StrikeForce Fight.

Draculino is the man, I wish I lived near his academy. Good luck, loved the video.

Yeah that is pretty horrible, pretty much anything by Stemm that they use is horrible.

I would have rather had the TUF them though, "Bear witness to the fitness of the modern warrior...hoooo another hit has landed hooo! another hit has landed!"

*walks away singing TUF theme*

lol, i love that song

DraculinoGordoChadROboAdamSchindler.jpg

DraculinoReady.jpg

The 2nd pic is great lmao

So I made this:

sortofwantdrac.png

Man I'm pissed..they just change the round time for dracs fight (And everyone elses except the main card) from 3 x 5min rounds down to 3 x 3 min rounds. That blows. You can't even take a shit in that amount of time.

Man I'm pissed..they just change the round time for dracs fight (And everyone elses except the main card) from 3 x 5min rounds down to 3 x 3 min rounds. That blows. You can't even take a shit in that amount of time.

Why? :icon_conf

Why? :icon_conf

I guess so the televised portion will not run late. But seriously that is a short fight..9 minutes instead of 15 possible. I think they usually make the women fight that type of shit I've almost never seen men fight that short. Too bad.

I guess so the televised portion will not run late. But seriously that is a short fight..9 minutes instead of 15 possible. I think they usually make the women fight that type of shit I've almost never seen men fight that short. Too bad.

That's lame.

That's crap. As a BJJ stylist he should flat out refuse that change. If they cancel his fight so be it, but I think he is being put at a big disadvantage. 3 minutes is barely long enough to get something going on the ground!!!

That's crap. As a BJJ stylist he should flat out refuse that change. If they cancel his fight so be it, but I think he is being put at a big disadvantage. 3 minutes is barely long enough to get something going on the ground!!!

Thats what I said, and Rocky has good take down defense and now he KNOWS Drac is going to be rushing it. He isn't going to be able to spend as much time setting up the take downs and once he gets him there...he'll have less time to set up submissions. Its bullshit. If I told you the other things going on...you wouldn't believe it..but I cant say now. I'll tell you guys after the fight...crazyness.

Point taken.

However, we have all seen footage of pros preparing for fights, some of which were also taken after crazy training, and this one did not look good in comparaison.

It could very well be that I'm wrong, but again, my feeling is that he isn't Strikeforce level physically.

The videos of UFC caliber guys doing this have much bigger production budgets, and the workout is probably for the camera, i.e. they probably do it fresh so it looks good on camera. (just speculating here)

Thats what I said, and Rocky has good take down defense and now he KNOWS Drac is going to be rushing it. He isn't going to be able to spend as much time setting up the take downs and once he gets him there...he'll have less time to set up submissions. Its bullshit. If I told you the other things going on...you wouldn't believe it..but I cant say now. I'll tell you guys after the fight...crazyness.

I know how excited / worried / full of confidence you must be. My instructor is fighting in a couple of weeks (first fight back after 3 year absence). I wish him luck, hope he kicks some ass.

that is ridiculous. SF is such a crap org. really. UFC and bellator don't do that shit.

really screws the grapplers and you know they will have really fast standups like the women's tourney where they stood them up during a choke.

somebody needs a fiber cleanse.

Back