Draculino - RETURN TO THE CAGE!!!!!!

Coming up on 39 though. He better make his move quick...unless he's channels his inner Couture! LOL Would love to see him fight again!

No YT at work for me. Can you summarize? Drac is fighting MMA again? Under what promotion? Does he have an opponent scheduled?

(To paraphrase...)
Says he has a beast inside him that is ready to resurface. Says he would love to get back in the ring given the right opponent and right venue.

Wow, that's pretty awesome. He should probably work on his rubber guard though since it's MMA.

Sorry for trolling I just had to drop that one :D

No YT at work for me. Can you summarize? Drac is fighting MMA again? Under what promotion? Does he have an opponent scheduled?

I'll let you know when we can release the info, but lets just say its a good one and its televised. Its a good opponent and is going to be a tuff, but fun fight.

[promotion removed since Poppa said it isn't official] in August...

He is just a warrior and wants to fight. He knows he's on the upper end of age, but just wants to bang and test himself. Expect a fast and fun fight.

Coming up on 39 though. He better make his move quick...unless he's channels his inner Couture! LOL Would love to see him fight again!

Like he said in video, it has nothing to do with becoming rich from it or becoming some belt holder. Its just something he enjoys and is going to go do to have fun.

Trust me, I've been watching him train with pro-fighters...and you can't tell his age. I guess its because vampires don't get older :p

Trust me, I've been watching him train with pro-fighters...and you can't tell his age. I guess its because vampires don't get older :p
That made me LOL

I'll let you know when we can release the info, but lets just say its a good one and its televised. Its a good opponent and is going to be a tuff, but fun fight.
OMG OMG OMG OMG. You mean this isn't just him saying "sure, I'd love to do it someday soon"????? This is actually going to happen?!?!?!? Quick, go get your damn permission slip signed so you can release this info!!! Poppa you freaking tease!

That made me LOL

OMG OMG OMG OMG. You mean this isn't just him saying "sure, I'd love to do it someday soon"????? This is actually going to happen?!?!?!? Quick, go get your damn permission slip signed so you can release this info!!! Poppa you freaking tease!

Trust me, I want to say it more than you want to hear it. The press conference is gong on today, so it will be soon.

Trust me, I want to say it more than you want to hear it. The press conference is gong on today, so it will be soon.

OMG OMG OMG a press conference! OMG OMG OMG. I second BTT...VAI DRACULINO!!!

I knew that he fought MMA but I did not know that he fought in a cage as well.

I knew that he fought MMA but I did not know that he fought in a cage as well.

I know he mostly fought in rings, not sure if he fought in cages..he definitely trained in them, but not totally sure if he fought in any, but regardless...this one WILL be in a cage.

War Draculino. Looking forward to more info.

Holy hell! This is AWESOME! I am a HUGE fan of Draculino and would LOVE to see him fight MMA once more!

WAR Draculino!!!

Back