Draculino fighting in Strikeforce!

Yeah, all the time. They do from all the instructors, why?

Never knew it was common for people to take privates with people who arnt black belts :p.

But now that I think about it white belts would probably want a decent private with someone who wouldnt charge them $10,000 an hour for some decent early game development.

Never knew it was common for people to take privates with people who arnt black belts :p.

But now that I think about it white belts would probably want a decent private with someone who wouldn't charge them $10,000 an hour for some decent early game development.

Yeah, basically me and David teach Kids and we teach people up to blue belt. After you get the basics down with us, typically people then start getting them from one of the brown belts (Like Thiago) and then from the black belts (Which can be pretty expensive).

im down with the sweet nickname, but wasnt "draculino" the same Vinny M. that was on TUF? got KO'd in the finale vs bader? why is it novel that hes fighting again?

Sweet little training video of Draculino, who is currently in Brazil training with JJBH.

I've never seen him look even close to this tired, they must really be working him hard. lol

Credit: Thanks WB.

Sorry about the music. I don't know who made the video.

I always think you guys are talkng about vinny who hates brazilians and was on TUF..... goddamit

Back