Draculino fighting in Strikeforce!

The showtime card shows only 4 fights and he is listed as the 6th fight. Will his fight actually be on TV?

Probably not, but I will make sure you guys see it one way or another, and for those that want to watch it before they know the outcome..I will try my best to get something up fast as possible, IF its possible.

Gracie Barra is the Helio lineage right?

Carlos. And Carlos Jr. is the official head of Gracie Barra. But I have been told that at the time of that picture, Renzo was still in Brazil and was doing a lot of the teaching there. As a result, Renzo is still closely tied to Gracie Barra (despite having a huge NYC academy and many affiliates), and a lot of the Gracie Barra guys from that generation have strong ties to Renzo.

I'm surprised people bitch about getting inside information from people about the people titled in the threads they click on. :icon_twis

is your sig a lie? Because if you train and teach under this guy, I might offer you my soul.

I hope Draculino destroys this guy with some crazy sub.

is your sig a lie? Because if you train and teach under this guy, I might offer you my soul.

I hope Draculino destroys this guy with some crazy sub.

No, it is not a lie...I teach intro lessons and privates at Gracie Barra Texas under Professor Draculino. I also handle all the student enrollment and marketing, including our youtube channel.

Now, how exactly do I go about collecting your soul..I forgot the button combination to Shang Tsungs fatality. :) (FYI, the sarcasm does not negate the fact that I teach at gracie barra :)

YouTube - DraculinoTeamTx's Channel

No, it is not a lie...I teach intro lessons and privates at Gracie Barra Texas under Professor Draculino. I also handle all the student enrollment and marketing, including our youtube channel.

Now, how exactly do I go about collecting your soul..I forgot the button combination to Shang Tsungs fatality. :) (FYI, the sarcasm does not negate the fact that I teach at gracie barra :)

YouTube - DraculinoTeamTx's Channel

Im just wondering, but do people come and take privates from just you personally?

Carlos. And Carlos Jr. is the official head of Gracie Barra. But I have been told that at the time of that picture, Renzo was still in Brazil and was doing a lot of the teaching there. As a result, Renzo is still closely tied to Gracie Barra (despite having a huge NYC academy and many affiliates), and a lot of the Gracie Barra guys from that generation have strong ties to Renzo.

That's what I thought, I was just thrown by Rickson being there.

I'm sure Poppa's privates are very good. But who wants to see my privates?

Anyone?

I'll pay you!

My privates are short, but they are very effective. The few people who have seen my privates have remarked on how well rounded they are.

Seriously guys, check out my privates.

Anyone?

I'll pay you!

My privates are short, but they are very effective. The few people who have seen my privates have remarked on how well rounded they are.

Hahaha...

Seriously, one of the funniest things ive ever read.

I love you, bro.

Im just wondering, but do people come and take privates from just you personally?

In my experience with Gracie Barra, the assitant instructor's teach privates/intro private classes to new or prospective students who are new to Jiu Jitsu.

Anyone?

I'll pay you!

rofl i had to read this three times to get it

Hahaha, yeah Soca, sorry for the typo. Its this guy, not only will Soca be here, but Babalu and Gordo as well!

TheAteam.jpg

This pic never ceases to amuse me. Sucks that I'll probably never pose along with the greats, or become one. Unless something huge happens at my school.

Hahaha...

Seriously, one of the funniest things ive ever read.

I love you, bro.

In my experience with Gracie Barra, the assitant instructor's teach privates/intro private classes to new or prospective students who are new to Jiu Jitsu.

I'm only happy that I can occasionally entertain you fellows. My fiance has already heard all my jokes and is dead sick of them. ;) lol

Aw man. lol. To be fair, I have been pretty quite about Draculino now that everyone knows who he is and that is Poppa's job. He is paid to promote the gym.

A year or two ago I would say his name and a few people knew him but nobody really knew who the guy was, Poppa has come along and we all pretty much know exactly who Draculino is. Which is great. He is a good guy and should be know.

I have no reason to talk him up anymore.

When I started training with him 2 years ago, I googled his name. 2 results would show up, and 2 videos on youtube. Now, tons of results on google and lots of good videos. :)

So I don't really talk about him anymore unless anyone asks a specific question I feel I can answer. :)

So actually on topic:
I know nothing about this fight. I knew he wanted to fight again. And I just found out when you guys did about Strikeforce. I heard maybe against Rocky Long who is a pretty tough local fighter,I believe he trained/trains with Yves Edwards and those guys up in the woodlands. He has wayyyyy more fights than Draculino. He sits near a 50/50 average on those fights.

But Draculino is a tough and technical guy, he has good hand, good kicks. But that is not his strength obviously, good Judo, good wrestling, insane BJJ. If he gets the guy down, you will see a submission in no time at all IMO. If the guy can keep it on the feet it might be a long fight. Who knows what kind of ring rust there is...Rocky fought once this year and twice last year.

Draculino hasn't fought since 2005. I'm not sure whether he has more than 2 fights either. He obviously spent the majority of his time training himself, competing at a high level, and training world champions in Belo Horizonte. MMA is just something he likes. Rocky is more of a true MMA fighter. Draculino is an old school badass who came up with Vale Tudo.

I know Draculino will take this very seriously. And although I am nervous in a way, I can't wait. :)

Rocky Long also trains Jason David Frank (Tommy from power rangers)

Hahaha, yeah Soca, sorry for the typo. Its this guy, not only will Soca be here, but Babalu and Gordo as well!

BABALU???? sobral??? of Gracie Barra Cerritos???? are they training at Gracie Barra Tx???? and btw wasn't Drac leaving to Brazil soon or did he just come back?????

TheAteam.jpg

BABALU???? sobral??? of Gracie Barra Cerritos???? are they training at Gracie Barra Tx???? and btw wasn't Drac leaving to Brazil soon or did he just come back?????

With a top notch jiu jitsu guy im more concerned with their wrestling rather than their striking. Their striking only needs to be enough to set up a shot, im not expecting them to outstriking the opponent. However if they cant get the fight to the ground it makes their ground game irrelevant.

He just left, and will be back in like 9 days and yes Babalu Sobral as well as the others will be here at Gracie Barra Texas.

Back