Draculino fighting in Strikeforce!

The card for the August 21 Strikeforce show in Houston just received three reinforcements from Gracie Barra. The undefeated Chad “Robo” Robichaux (8w, 0l) returns to the cage, but the biggest surprise is the promotional debut of the master at GB Houston, Vinicius, “Draculino” Magalh

I wonder if he can punch and kick...

Lol I was at a bjj tournament a few months back and saw it on a T-shirt with it spelt that way and thought it was hilarious. I think the guy had the t shirt made himself.

Dont know if your intentionally being obtuse, but Drac has like 6 or 7 MMA fights, and he looks like he can throw a punch to me.

I actually didn't know he had any fights. I thought he helped train MMA fighters in BJJ.

Then I suspect he'll destroy some folks. *goes hunting for videos*

Lol I was at a bjj tournament a few months back and saw it on a T-shirt with it spelt that way and thought it was hilarious. I think the guy had the t shirt made himself.

I wonder if he was trying to be sarcastic, or was just a moron?

Never know these days! :D

lol, so either it's a typo or bad grammar or it's a statement to never give up because life is short?

drac has 2 mma fights, not 7.
1-1, arm-triangle win and tko loss.

^ That are listed on fight finder.

Im pretty sure ive seen more than 2. Could be mistaked i suppose.

Fight finder only lists fights that Sherdog staff know about. For example, #1 Flyweight Jussier Formiga has a couple dozen fights in Brazil but only a handful are listed.

Poppa Rotzee or Talk Show on Mute in 3.....2......1......

Poppa Rotzee or Talk Show on Mute in 3.....2......1......

Aw man. lol. To be fair, I have been pretty quite about Draculino now that everyone knows who he is and that is Poppa's job. He is paid to promote the gym.

A year or two ago I would say his name and a few people knew him but nobody really knew who the guy was, Poppa has come along and we all pretty much know exactly who Draculino is. Which is great. He is a good guy and should be know.

I have no reason to talk him up anymore.

When I started training with him 2 years ago, I googled his name. 2 results would show up, and 2 videos on youtube. Now, tons of results on google and lots of good videos. :)

So I don't really talk about him anymore unless anyone asks a specific question I feel I can answer. :)

So actually on topic:
I know nothing about this fight. I knew he wanted to fight again. And I just found out when you guys did about Strikeforce. I heard maybe against Rocky Long who is a pretty tough local fighter,I believe he trained/trains with Yves Edwards and those guys up in the woodlands. He has wayyyyy more fights than Draculino. He sits near a 50/50 average on those fights.

But Draculino is a tough and technical guy, he has good hand, good kicks. But that is not his strength obviously, good Judo, good wrestling, insane BJJ. If he gets the guy down, you will see a submission in no time at all IMO. If the guy can keep it on the feet it might be a long fight. Who knows what kind of ring rust there is...Rocky fought once this year and twice last year.

Draculino hasn't fought since 2005. I'm not sure whether he has more than 2 fights either. He obviously spent the majority of his time training himself, competing at a high level, and training world champions in Belo Horizonte. MMA is just something he likes. Rocky is more of a true MMA fighter. Draculino is an old school badass who came up with Vale Tudo.

I know Draculino will take this very seriously. And although I am nervous in a way, I can't wait. :)

I'm super hyped on this! I asked him Monday morning about it and he smiled and said "I dunno what youre talkin about..." So, on that note, once I got the update email from Strikeforce I bought a couple tickets. Drac will take this very seriously, and like talkshow already said, if this goes to the ground it's beyond over.

Wow thats great I'm definitely going to try and go to the show now

^ This, two pro fights (That I know of) and some amateur fights I believe

1st one.

Don't have 2nd, I just know he was doing good but got caught with an up kick and it knocked him out.

I am putting together a mini series documentary of his return to the cage with his fight as the finale and it shows babalu coming down to train and gordo and soca coming down to train, and drac training MMA with some guys..He looks good ya'll. Anything can happen in a fight, but I guarantee he has blood on the eyes and is coming for War.

Last edited:
I wonder if he can punch and kick...

You can see Drac working some pads here (

And here is a pic of Ferra Braba's leg after holding the pad that Drac was kicking lol
Jameslegsfromdrac.jpg

Back