Draculino asked me to ask you guys..

POPPA ROTZEE

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Drac asked me to pass this along to you guys, he has always appreciated the love he has gotten from sherdog and it is why he has always taken time out to answer your questions and do exclusive interviews with you guys. He got a great response from you guys from the IPOD app and wants some input from you. Thanks guys.

WHAT IPOD APP SHOULD BE NEXT?

Guys, we have had an amazing response to the iPhone apps and I

Mount.

Maintaining control positions, entrances into submission chains, escapes

I like it just fine as it stands, tho I would like to see some stretches and workouts that are specifically BJJ related.

Also Poppa I never got around to telling you about how sick your rapping is, would love to hear you record the jiujitsu rap so I could put a video to it.

Last edited:
Also Poppa I never got around to telling you about how sick your raping is, would love to hear you record the jiujitsu rap so I could put a video to it.

:eek: i really hope that's a typo!

Escapes from inferior/bad positions. Under mount, Under side control, turtle, turtle when the other guy has hooks in...etc. :)

I like it just fine as it stands, tho I would like to see some stretches and workouts that are specifically BJJ related.

Also Poppa I never got around to telling you about how sick your raping is, would love to hear you record the jiujitsu rap so I could put a video to it.

:eek: Say what??

alright alright fixed...damn typo's...making me look like an idiot and my friends look like rapists...

Back