Social "Dr." Phil, "Dr." Oz, and "Dr." Drew under fire for their WTF statements about COVID-19...

Stay-at-home orders from models have a small impact overall. Washing your hands, social distancing, shutting down large congregations/schools all are probably more important. Cumulatively, these are slowing the rate of infections. The area under the curve is still going to roughly be the same. The same number of people are going to get sick. Older people are still going to die. But a more gradual uptick of cases will avoid overburdening the healthcare system. Without any of these measures, you would see a sharp peak rather than a gradual hump, and some parts of the country wouldn't have enough ICU beds, and the mortality rate could increase a little.

Yes, agreed. Never claimed the opposite though.

oh, TS, your threads are so one-sided and your opinions are so see through.

Dr.s in “” was a nice touch.

As was “they are all right wing by the way”

Yes, of course, that was an inconsequential aside, barely worth mentioning. Or, in reality, you wouldnt have made this hysterical thread if they weren't rightwing.

This is how insane we've gotten. We have people equivocating for a quack tv doctor saying

"I tell ya, schools are a very appetizing opportunity. I just saw a nice piece in the Lancet arguing that the opening of schools may only cost us 2 to 3 percent in terms of total mortality, and you know, that's any life is a life lost, but....."

He's smoothing over 2 to 3 percent of the nation's children dying in agony, completely alone. The fuck is wrong with some of you guys?
Some days it feels like Idiocracy is a prescient documentary and President Camacho is already here.

He's pro-abortion, gay marriage, trans friendly, etc. He would not be politically viable as a Republican.
which says more about the cuckoo state of Republican politics than it does about Dr Drew

which says more about the cuckoo state of Republican politics than it does about Dr Drew

Well I'm pretty sure most Republican voters only side with them because of those socially conservative issues. All the religious nuts for example, I doubt they agree with the economic strategy of corporate welfare and cutting social services.

Trump for example had to take a hardline stance against abortion to get those voters when he used to be pro choice.

Can't make a thread, #yolo.

Dr. Oz running for US senate on with an America first, anti-mandate and lockdown platform. Suburban, white women mortified.

Lmao at you morons still scared of this bs … you’re fucking beyond pathetic.

Had no idea Dr. Oz was a conservative.

Me either. Not just a republican either, he specifically cites America First policies. That's why I mentioned the triggered liberal women lol.

also didn't know he had spoke out against the lockdowns. Now who will liberal women trust, their go to for weight loss, Dr. Oz, or their new science god, Fauci, who Dr. Oz seems to be alluding to being what is wrong with government policy.

Lmao at you morons still scared of this bs … you’re fucking beyond pathetic.

to most's credit, thread is a year and a half old lol. I just cant create new threads.

There was also a school shooting in Detroit. Though details not known, a mother from a student at the school was talking about it... Don't believe it was a white incel, seems gang related. Discussing the trend of school shootings now being more related to thug culture (like the one in Texas), rather than white kids, would be a juicy thread.

They were proven right but Dr. Phil jumped on the vaccine bandwagon.

He is running for the senate now

They say he is trying to grift, but he is worth 100 million. Just like with Trump, Mike Lindell, among others who made their money in business, rather than becoming rich through politics, like a lot of democrats, they do not need to run for public office to make money or grift. Hell, Dr. Oz could act like a libtard and write some "women's science" or BS column if they wanted to grift.

These people are rich, they see what is going on around them, and they are patriots. Unlike the elites of the democrats who are ALL career long politicians who have become millionaires, while stoking racial divides that plague our country

Lol at the liberal reject COVID purists talking shit because they love that COVID fear state. Lmao, let it go already dudes.

Back