Dr. Oz says Cancel Breakfast, don't eat it, Mark Wahlberg begs to differ

If I miss breakfast, people’s feelings get hurt.

Breakfast is the only reason I get out of bed in the morning.

I get up at 5:30, and I’m eating something by 6 even if it’s just a a toast with peanut butter. I get nauseous if i skip brakfast.

Eat a full breakfast everyday and my blood work is immaculate

I just have a Sam Adams to get rid of the taste of weed & hooker spit out of my mouth every morning.

I've gone through times in my life where I mostly skipped breakfast and other times where I ate huge breakfasts each day and neither has in any way influenced my big fat ass.

I find if I can stay active I can get by eating almost nothing until 1-2pm

It doesn't really matter. It's all up to how many calories you eat and the quality of what you eat. I guess people find it easier to eat less while skipping breakfast.

I don't eat breakfast. I just save my coffee in a thermos until I get hungry, usually around 10, then I drink it and it suppreses my appetite until lunchtime. Then I have a salad for lunch.

I screw it all up at dinner time though. I eat a ton and sometimes really late if I was busy that day. Probably why I can't lose this stubborn 15 lbs

Damn that’s my exact routine at the moment

I have no time in the day for food but then when I get home from work all hell breaks loose

Bulking at the moment though so it’s all good

Why would anyone listen to Dr Oz?

also, breakfast foods are fucking delicious.

I've gone through times in my life where I mostly skipped breakfast and other times where I ate huge breakfasts each day and neither has in any way influenced my big fat ass.
not even subway?

I usually have a little something like a half a cup of cereal or oats but never a big breakfast.

I only eat dinner. Lost prob 15-20 pounds doing this. Still drink coffee all day though.

My eating schedule is bizarre. :p

2-4 PM: Workout followed by Frap from Starbucks
6-7 PM: Meal #1
10 PM: Snack
Midnight: Meal #2
2:30 AM: Bedtime

Didn’t watch, but I wouldn’t put faith in anything Dr Oz says. He’s a charlatan.
To be fair... Mark "I put 35 pounds of muscle for Pain&Gain in 7 weeks naturally" Wahlberg is full of shit.

I'd go with that Oz guy who I don't know who he is. Fasting is great for overall health and burning fat.

Back